Haha! I'm not "south", but I'm not USA, Europe or Canada either.
But, throw me in with those "everywhere else" growers!!
Hope I just don't drag down your standards, @hecno and @islandgrower !!!
Could never you have a very green thumb yourself. I have a green thumb with parasitic tendencies lmao.

On another note I think I see the congo poking its head out. So both engines fired up.

"carpe diem"

Hey everyone, I'm back at home after being out for a bit.
My tiny Dark Devil sprout was down wilted when I left.
Was afraid it would be done by the time I got home,
or that others would be down too. But, no!!
Still a little stunted, but alive and green!

The auto babies:
20170409 Autos (1).jpg

Top row (FastBuds): C4-matic, G14, Green Crack
Middle row (Ministry and Dutch Passion): Blue Amnesia, Mazar
Bottom row (Sweet Seeds): Cream Mandarin XL, Dark Devil, Jack 47

The second set of true leaves is just starting to come through on most of them!

The photo adolescents (just a random 1 out of 7):
20170409 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (1).jpg
20170409 Mandala Safari + Early Top Tao (2).jpg

One of the Mandala Safari Mix youngsters.
28 days old today, outside for exactly 7 days.
About 23cm = 9" tall. About 10cm = 4" since outside.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

@Mossy - haha the Alaska comment was a joke...just because its surrounded by Canada, I feel like my alaskan brothers and sisters are cannadian! :D

I am 97% sure the others I listed are Eu...just couldn't remember dave shorts location.

Sure across the pond battle sound good to me!!

@trailanimal -
Finish Date - Don't worry about the finish date buddy. If we need to extend either the photo or auto date we will work with it. We will work the voting process around end dates when the last entry is finished.

Sweet- Sweet Skunk it is...I am still debating what strain to run for my auto...I keep thinking sweet skunk might be the entry, but not sure yet!!

Canada? is that in between US and EU? Maybe N America vs EU. The Canadians will mediate our need to fire missiles when we're pissed, lol

Now you might have abetter arsenal than us....however I (like Dr Babnik) am growing an atomic bomb(and you already know how big its going to be!! :D) so look out!! :D Hahahaha :D

@Bud Wiser UK - Haha excellent bud! I'll add you to the auto section as well with a ?? variety until you make your choice!! Dude you have some amazing strains picked out!! Durban X C99 sounds friggin sweet!! What do you mean early MoB's? I grew out a single MobXc99a (Maines own blueberry) last year...nice strain for sure!! Arnold 1984 = :D Nice quote!

@captcold - We'll get you those posts you need bud. Shoot me a tag on Live stoners if you need to fill some posts.

MOB? Mother of Berries? I just popped one today in California.

Oooo Californian grower!! Come on bud, show us canucks who grows monster plants!! Might I ask where your MoB came from? Local or bought?

@farmergreen007 - ahh great to hear from local about the strain!! I always knew it as Maines own BB, but have heard about the controversy!

Okay guys....here is what ideally every official entry will look like(and here is my entry!!) When an entry becomes official, I will be updating the main list with a date of the last pic entered.
Official Entry "Dutch Passion Think Fast day 3"
IMG_5032.JPG

IMG_5033.JPG

@Mossy - haha the Alaska comment was a joke...just because its surrounded by Canada, I feel like my alaskan brothers and sisters are cannadian! :D

I am 97% sure the others I listed are Eu...just couldn't remember dave shorts location.

Sure across the pond battle sound good to me!!

@trailanimal -
Finish Date - Don't worry about the finish date buddy. If we need to extend either the photo or auto date we will work with it. We will work the voting process around end dates when the last entry is finished.

Sweet- Sweet Skunk it is...I am still debating what strain to run for my auto...I keep thinking sweet skunk might be the entry, but not sure yet!!

Now you might have abetter arsenal than us....however I (like Dr Babnik) am growing an atomic bomb(and you already know how big its going to be!! :D) so look out!! :D Hahahaha :D

@Bud Wiser UK - Haha excellent bud! I'll add you to the auto section as well with a ?? variety until you make your choice!! Dude you have some amazing strains picked out!! Durban X C99 sounds friggin sweet!! What do you mean early MoB's? I grew out a single MobXc99a (Maines own blueberry) last year...nice strain for sure!! Arnold 1984 = :D Nice quote!

@captcold - We'll get you those posts you need bud. Shoot me a tag on Live stoners if you need to fill some posts.

Oooo Californian grower!! Come on bud, show us canucks who grows monster plants!! Might I ask where your MoB came from? Local or bought?

@farmergreen007 - ahh great to hear from local about the strain!! I always knew it as Maines own BB, but have heard about the controversy!

Okay guys....here is what ideally every official entry will look like(and here is my entry!!) When an entry becomes official, I will be updating the main list with a date of the last pic entered.
Official Entry "Dutch Passion Think Fast day 3"
View attachment 730765

View attachment 730766

Mine is Mother of Berries from TH Seeds and is rumored to be in part a rare blueberry strain from Boston...? May be similar to the other MoB. I typically keep my plants on the shorter side, BUT....I think I'll make an exception for this competition!
:growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

Mine is Mother of Berries from TH Seeds and is rumored to be in part a rare blueberry strain from Boston...? May be similar to the other MoB. I typically keep my plants on the shorter side, BUT....I think I'll make an exception for this competition!
:growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:

Ahh THseeds nice!! Cant wait to see your plant(s) bud! Good luck!

I am in I will be dropping a purple dream from King Klone seeds..

Excellent!! Will add you to the list bud, hanks for joining!! Look out guys and gals, ripper is on the prowl for some more trophy points!! Is this a photo or auto?(assume photo?) Were you also thinking about an auto entry as well?

Yep ,I'm up to being team leader . I should have my seeds in 2 weeks time , unsure what I am going to plant yet , :thumbsup:
old-man-vector-id165761298

Excited to hear what you will run hecno!

Just a friendly reminder to remember the rules...you have until your plant is up to 30 days old to post your official entry, but make sure you have a pic of the plant in the first 7 days, and every 14 days after that. Please list the age in days in additions to "Official Entry and the strain name". No worries if you grow bag seed or a strain with an unknown name, just list it as it is.

Hey everyone, I'm back at home after being out for a bit.
My tiny Dark Devil sprout was down wilted when I left.
Was afraid it would be done by the time I got home,
or that others would be down too. But, no!!
Still a little stunted, but alive and green!

The auto babies:
View attachment 730762
Top row (FastBuds): C4-matic, G14, Green Crack
Middle row (Ministry and Dutch Passion): Blue Amnesia, Mazar
Bottom row (Sweet Seeds): Cream Mandarin XL, Dark Devil, Jack 47

The second set of true leaves is just starting to come through on most of them!

The photo adolescents (just a random 1 out of 7):
View attachment 730763 View attachment 730764
One of the Mandala Safari Mix youngsters.
28 days old today, outside for exactly 7 days.
About 23cm = 9" tall. About 10cm = 4" since outside.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Seriously!! Picking an auto from that lineup will be complete torture!! Amazing strain choices with a few I want to try.(Jack 47, Cream Mandarin XL, C4) Safari is looking very nice!!

Ahh THseeds nice!! Cant wait to see your plant(s) bud! Good luck!

Excellent!! Will add you to the list bud, hanks for joining!! Look out guys and gals, ripper is on the prowl for some more trophy points!! Is this a photo or auto?(assume photo?) Were you also thinking about an auto entry as well?

Excited to hear what you will run hecno!

Just a friendly reminder to remember the rules...you have until your plant is up to 30 days old to post your official entry, but make sure you have a pic of the plant in the first 7 days, and every 14 days after that. Please list the age in days in additions to "Official Entry and the strain name". No worries if you grow bag seed or a strain with an unknown name, just list it as it is.
Photo

Back