Outdoor OREGON GROWN #4 Greenhouse growing in a ruff rural trailer park .

well, for one thing, your girls know exactly how you feel about them, loved and wanted!
Thanks very much friend I think they can feel the love now time to flower hoping for sun an low humidity to you an our afn brothers growing unda the sun .

You said a mouthful there for sure.. LoL... [emoji481][emoji482]
If you don't mess up yourself natural throw something at you... It's all about figuring out the Maze of the grow game.[emoji482]

My outside game is almost done for this year. When I harvest my last girls then I'll start creating my new outside grow system and have it already for next spring and try and have it all done by Halloween so that I can plant outside as soon as 420 hits weather permitting.[emoji482]
34948e8ff631652f7509c9b9f2c9a9aa.jpg
854c883e1566880a798b86db12d707d7.jpg
42f6a0393cae0ed969515ec051cbaa2e.jpg
91eefb95ddd3fbd79eca87cce44441a9.jpg
91b52892df01399e59e70377a023631d.jpg

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Looking great friend I do think the chocolate mint an that berry diesel look awesome my kind of chron for sure .

Thanks DJ...[emoji481][emoji482]
Them girls of your are coming along now.
Glad the bugs are not bothering them now. Your girls starting to fill out nicely. Another 9 or 10 weeks and you'll be looking at harvesting.
How much longer on the autos?

This is all looking great and I love the greenhouse! I had a 20 foot by 10 foot cheap outsunny and first it blew imto neighbours garden, then it collapsed :/ hopefully yours is more sturdy. I'll bet the bugs aren't as bad in Oregon as Scotland hahaha! How has it been overall? Any problems with human pests?

The new autos the taison an quick bud got a couple months the others got maybe a week except for the big bomb auto it will be ready soon .
Thanks DJ...[emoji481][emoji482]
Them girls of your are coming along now.
Glad the bugs are not bothering them now. Your girls starting to fill out nicely. Another 9 or 10 weeks and you'll be looking at harvesting.
How much longer on the autos?

J that's a wall of green of beautifull ladys, how many do ya have going?
Six photos an 5 autos .The autos are on the small side due to the heat an having to be cropped back because of mites I had huge autos last year but I'm hopefull that if I don't grow inside the broad mites will die an I will be able to comeback to great greenhouse growing hoping for a ice cold winter .

This is all looking great and I love the greenhouse! I had a 20 foot by 10 foot cheap outsunny and first it blew imto neighbours garden, then it collapsed :/ hopefully yours is more sturdy. I'll bet the bugs aren't as bad in Oregon as Scotland hahaha! How has it been overall? Any problems with human pests?
Not the most sturdy greenie but I put railroad spikes on the bottom frame nailing it to the hard clay oregon soil I used zip ties as well an it stays put really well one side is protected from wind by the side of the trailer .My main concern is the cover its cheap an I will need to get a new one after 1 season it doesn't look like it will hold up for 2 .Right now in oregon especially southern oregon there's a huge russet mite an broad mite epidemic an lots of farms are feeling it I'm hopeful Scotland isn't having that problem friend its the worst .I'm lucky I got the experience fighting the killer mites so my crop will do better then most but first I was humbled to the point of almost giving up growing so I had to pay my dues to beat the mites luckily it's my meds an not my business or I would be hurting even more .Thanks for stopping in it should be a good show excited to see the expressions each plant is going to show in flower.

Looks like they are going for the roof an tomorrows another tea day it's kelp an worm castings a lil fish emulsion will be tying down continuously friends. To the roof to the walls.
20180730_103854.jpg

Back