Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Thank you oldprolg it should be a good one,I try to have a few different ones maybe even a lil uncommon strains but I think that adds to the mystery .based on lineage and history I can usually make a pretty good guesstimate on finishing time I don't have a long season living in Oregon even with a greenhouse but a great crop is possible with indica Dom hybrids,skunk crosses,blueberry ,Afghanis do well .I like to start one for mom cuz dad is usually slow to start the farming and when mom runs out ,well I'm a good son and she knows I got a stash lol and then there's the friends with sad storys and hard times and they know I got a couple bowls for em ,with all my giving I would be an asshole to stop growing lol not me imma nice guy .

I'm sure you're a great son and an awesome friend!!
A friend with weed is a friend indeed. Hehe.
:slap:

What goes around comes around, buddy.

I'm sure you're a great son and an awesome friend!!
A friend with weed is a friend indeed. Hehe.
:slap:

What goes around comes around, buddy.
Thank you Maria I try , the only person in the family I hide the weed from is the teenage daughter but I'm always wondering did she find it or not there so resourceful at that age .

Last edited:
I received the mephisto white face off og yesterday I already put it into soil and any day now should have a sprout ,this is the final piece to a exciting med season and will have a skelly og and a bubba gift to grow inside as well ,still got a sensi skunk and w sour kosher and a indica Walter finishing up but my seedlings got good room and are,doing fine .the main goal of the grow is to get those seedlings in good shape for greenhouse next month and to be fimmed several times to encourage branching.

When I went to check the seed hopefully seedlings soon ,I noticed one of the skelly og was showing herself but head still buried I put a lil dirt on her to keep her covered till her head pops.As far as I can google the skelly og has never been documented run on any website and its genetics are rare super skelly pacific northwest hash plant crossed to legend og both plants I had trouble finding any info on expect that there elite hard to find strains.the skelly is listed as one of the best hash plants ever seen ,and has been in clone since 89 a pure afghanica indica with a strong pugent dead skunk musky earthy funk with tricome production off the charts a slow veg typical of pure landrace afghanicas.I believe Neville crossed the hp to a Thai to get hp13 creating other clone only legendary strain also leading me to believe this hp when crossed passes a good number of her genetics to her offspring ,I also believe adding the legend og to the mix will bring out more of the hash plant traits than the Thai and I'm going for hash plant.the legend og is also a rare strain with a more stronger terpine profile then the san Fernando valley cut ✂ or any other elite og clone only strain ,also like the skelly almost no info except she has higher levels of mycrene,pine ,and diesel flavors then the other ogs ,she also has got more thc .im very excited to see what phenos are expressed,honestly hoping for one of each legend and skelly but either way I'm stoked I love hash plants an kush .
this strain is exciting, gonna go for seed too?, probably a dumb question

Last edited:
Thank you oldprolg it should be a good one,I try to have a few different ones maybe even a lil uncommon strains but I think that adds to the mystery .based on lineage and history I can usually make a pretty good guesstimate on finishing time I don't have a long season living in Oregon even with a greenhouse but a great crop is possible with indica Dom hybrids,skunk crosses,blueberry ,Afghanis do well .I like to start one for mom cuz dad is usually slow to start the farming and when mom runs out ,well I'm a good son and she knows I got a stash lol and then there's the friends with sad storys and hard times and they know I got a couple bowls for em ,with all my giving I would be an asshole to stop growing lol not me imma nice guy .
you ARE a good guy J

you ARE a good guy J
Thanks trail animal that means a lot ,I was able to take on some extra plants indoors an that has definitely helped my attitude,l didn't get a huge crop last season and had to make adjustments and keep the indoor going strong and some how I made it ,around June when the real drought season goes down I probably will have meds and I just know moms going to need some to .

green sprouts spring has sprung, wishing you a constant stream of photons, cheers J
So far the weather has been full of rain ☔ ☔ ☔ with almost no sun ,not real cold weather wise but just raining conditions I'm glad I start em indoors this would drown em I am hoping for a good season like Oregon grown number#1 ,that was a great great season for you as well what a bumper crop .

So far plants are doing ok ,the mix I made appears a lil hot but all the plants are getting used to it ,kinda had that feeling it would be when making it ,once they grow past the seedling stage they will be ok ,I am keeping a bubbas gift and a skelly og to finish off inside.

Back