Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Dinafem (blue kush)blue berry x emerald og )
WP_20170406_004.jpg

Still waiting on the mephisto White alien face off og to come but great great news it' is on its way,the bubbas gift I will grow indoors along with a skelly og that germed when I put another skelly in there to replace the slow germinator 100 %germ rate 5 different breeders.

The game plan for these plants is after the fourth set or fifth set of leaves,I will start aggressively fiming em to encourage some good branching before transplanted to green house .I have an early enough start to get some good bushes outta em ,last year the curse of the season was a late start,but the weather was also horrible.Haven't quite decided what autos to run with the big bomb autos ,oh well I got some time .

MMM,MMM!!!

Good strains mani can see the BLUE in that baby already..
Have a great run man!
Op
Thank you oldprolg it should be a good one,I try to have a few different ones maybe even a lil uncommon strains but I think that adds to the mystery .based on lineage and history I can usually make a pretty good guesstimate on finishing time I don't have a long season living in Oregon even with a greenhouse but a great crop is possible with indica Dom hybrids,skunk crosses,blueberry ,Afghanis do well .I like to start one for mom cuz dad is usually slow to start the farming and when mom runs out ,well I'm a good son and she knows I got a stash lol and then there's the friends with sad storys and hard times and they know I got a couple bowls for em ,with all my giving I would be an asshole to stop growing lol not me imma nice guy .

Thank you oldprolg it should be a good one,I try to have a few different ones maybe even a lil uncommon strains but I think that adds to the mystery .based on lineage and history I can usually make a pretty good guesstimate on finishing time I don't have a long season living in Oregon even with a greenhouse but a great crop is possible with indica Dom hybrids,skunk crosses,blueberry ,Afghanis do well .I like to start one for mom cuz dad is usually slow to start the farming and when mom runs out ,well I'm a good son and she knows I got a stash lol and then there's the friends with sad storys and hard times and they know I got a couple bowls for em ,with all my giving I would be an asshole to stop growing lol not me imma nice guy .

Friggin right buddy...free weed for all. It should be a generous gift, not a greedy resource. Good for you my friend to hand out kind to those who need it.

Friggin right buddy...free weed for all. It should be a generous gift, not a greedy resource. Good for you my friend to hand out kind to those who need it.
If I got it to share I don't mind friend,I got such a love for the plant and Mary's the type to share .

Back