Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

WP_20170703_007.jpg
WP_20170703_008.jpg
WP_20170703_009.jpg

Now they are little trees!

I' ve never had such healthy, big and outstanding plants like you are showing here, as you wrote i also had the issue of making one season outdoor grow that had to last for one year, but my clients wanted more of it every year more...that was the the reason to start indoors a couple of years later i learned to deal with it and joined, but since i noticed autos, leds, mykos....i have to say, that i was of growing for about 10 years...i was just wondering about all of it, what was new! And it works, but it takes only some time to understand more by time...you know my language thing and that sometimes i have to use my dic to understand what is written and the harder one is the meaning of it, the US is hard to learn for me, but i understood well, that your dad crossed canna plants you're growing and some of them are medicals for your friends?

Keep that grow up J, i"ll very close to learn this organic way...your results so far are outstanding!

Now they are little trees!

I' ve never had such healthy, big and outstanding plants like you are showing here, as you wrote i also had the issue of making one season outdoor grow that had to last for one year, but my clients wanted more of it every year more...that was the the reason to start indoors a couple of years later i learned to deal with it and joined, but since i noticed autos, leds, mykos....i have to say, that i was of growing for about 10 years...i was just wondering about all of it, what was new! And it works, but it takes only some time to understand more by time...you know my language thing and that sometimes i have to use my dic to understand what is written and the harder one is the meaning of it, the US is hard to learn for me, but i understood well, that your dad crossed canna plants you're growing and some of them are medicals for your friends?

Keep that grow up J, i"ll very close to learn this organic way...your results so far are outstanding!
Thanks for the kind words mon,I definitely see how the English language could be tricky and even trickier the American slang and what not ,thanks for taking the time to understand,I met a guy once who was writing a book on different American dialects and when he heard me speak he knew right away I was from the Oregon coast ,i believe its a mix of rural Oregon slang ,hippie ,skater ,surfer ,slang mixed with hip hop .im not growing any of my dads crosses but i do plan on probably starting some of his blackberry kushs after the fall ,i do share my meds with friends family and mom ,here's the breeders I'm using this year cannarado skelly og,dinafem blue kush ,g13 labs Og13,mephisto white face off og ,bomb seeds big bomb auto ,autoflower portal,auto mix fem .

Thanks for stopping by ,not sure what's good or the thanks is for but comments are always welcome.
bahahahahaha 20 sumodd pages of reading and I seen this comment... was like wtf.. read your post and busted out laughing
quoted the wrong post went back to find it... gone..
trippy

bahahahahaha 20 sumodd pages of reading and I seen this comment... was like wtf.. read your post and busted out laughing
quoted the wrong post went back to find it... gone..
trippy
Hahaha bro its on there still ,pretty funny stuff thanks for stopping by ,gonna have some loud if the weather doesn't take a turn on me ,but the greenhouse will protect it quite a bit but still this is the pnw ,

Got a few issues on the farm ,I will be working on them today ,dad taught me so much about growing and feels good to have my opinion and techniques valued ,a lot of responsibility involved ,I don't feel like a student anymore ,I mixed up a special top dressing of bat guano ,worm castings and my complete organic fertilizer,seabird guauno ,cotton seed ,kelp ,bone meal ECT.Cut it with ocean forest makes a great cut .

Back