Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

all lean on a heavy blue berry
this guy... I knew I liked this guy
did your research on this one huh...
but one thing I don't get... larry og and typical, not in the same sentence man.. well I guess.. but damn, you just hit the kill screen with that one

Larry is the guy that received the cut ✂ in the oc ,its a clone off the original og ,it has very strong lemon smell and grows a lot like the legend (respect og cut ) but they are different ,my favorite og by far is the legend og (respect cut ) and my favorite cross is skelly og and if i had to choose it would be the skelly og ,addin the super skelly pacific northwest hash plant to the mix definitely was a great idea ,i always heard about the puck ,only seen it once a long time ago ,thought i had great smoke till a homie pulled some super skelly hashplant out and he said this stuff has been around since 89 and its the best ,after smoking his i felt l he was right.

Both my ladies enjoying the nice sunshine the big one is big bomb auto and what I believe to be a stone dragon (portal mix fem
WP_20170717_001.jpg
WP_20170717_002.jpg
WP_20170717_003.jpg

Nice...gardening as it's best!
Thanks I try to just keep learning ,spend most of my time researching an constantly trying to evolve my organics and develop good methods and keep learning about this miracle plant .Alot of times my yields aren't great especially indoor but I'm most of the time very happy with the meds so I lose nothing as long as i don't run out ,luckily been a few years since that has happened.

Beautiful work!
:love:
MJS
Thanks very much so far I have bigger plants then last year and I'm hoping that equals a bigger harvest came close to running out an I bought some to get by an luckily I harvested a lil ,paying for it isn't for me I smoke a lot and hightimes said Oregon has got the best cheap legal weed ,I still was upset to pay 80 $an ounce for gorilla glue [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] ,I really don't like going to the store to buy it seems like a waste even though I needed the meds ,if I had the space iw ould grow for other med patients who are poor,It really costs me nothing but time to grow outside ,most of the things I make myself or cost very lil .

Back