Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Looking very good J!:drool:

All your plants looking super healthy, included a wonderfull green with big leaves and such strength...big bushes became little trees, maybe at the end they look like Mammoth trees:headbang:

Haha, Staff Members know how to grow!:thumbsup:

Have a nice close up of one of the big fan leaves?
Putting out 11 points yet?
No close ups yet next time I'm there I will snap a pic ,there definitely growing fat fan leaves.

Looking very good J!:drool:

All your plants looking super healthy, included a wonderfull green with big leaves and such strength...big bushes became little trees, maybe at the end they look like Mammoth trees:headbang:

Haha, Staff Members know how to grow!:thumbsup:
Thanks very much homie,there should be some trees in View soon ,in the past all plants out there grow big ,I kinda count on it ,compared to most other farms we keep our plant count down and we are zoned residential in the middle of a small town ,so I need to get big big plants ,and heavy yeilds for my meds ,gotta last till next season ,I also share with loved ones and friends ,and plenty people grow but I like that really really special stuff that isn't commercial or found in a dispensary and since there's no way I could afford it ,I have dedicated my life to growing the highest quality ,ya know the kind of stuff you wanna share with a neighbor to savor the flavor ,good times.

17' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dad grew it from a strain he calls big green he believes it to be a train wreck ,white widow an some sort of indica I believe to be nl ,when he wasn't as old back in the day for meds for mom he only grew his own strains an crosses those plants since he got em out in time and were hybrids he had grown for years were almost landraces ,the crosses had also been grown outside for years .

Back