Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Its weird...we deal with powdery mildew on veggie plants every season...but i have never once seen it on the herb plants. (and i hope i never do see it!!)
It's pretty easy to take care of ,I'm growing next to and in the middle of an apple orchard so it adds a higher mold factor and spraying prevents it for the most part ,last year wad the first time I lost some bud to mold and it had been awhile for dad as well ,since we had such a crappy medical season this one started out bad ,but it's definitely gotten better in the last few days and I'm thinking the sunshine trend is here to stay .

Plants are looking great as always, my friend!!
Thanks very much ,been getting good sun so there doing really good,way better then last year at this time going to be some large trees if every thing works out alright.

hey J, those Skellys still got me. Chanting.........sunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsunsun!
Should be going out to the farm tomorrow,will have some new pics ,they sure are loving the outdoor life ,I got one going indoors and she's doing really well ,going to be some really nice smoke I got a feeling I'm dealing with a very special strain .

Skelly og#1
WP_20170625_001.jpg

Back