Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

WP_20170611_010.jpg

Been raining ☔ for quite a few so I sprayed for mold (powdery mildew)dad was burning weeds and some of my poor blue kush caught some of his heat had to remove quite a few leaves and at first was horribly sad cause I thought I had a deficiency ,but after looking around I realize the ol man was burning wish he had asked me for help but he's ol and stubborn likes doing stuff his way an on his own ,oh well it will bounce back ,a lil defoliation should bush her out when the weather gets better.

The weather hasn't been good,rain ☔ rain ☔ an more rain but my autos aren't hurt just slow growing ,give em some sun an blast off the bigger one is big bomb auto ,the smaller one is the unknown portal fem .
WP_20170611_011.jpg

Lovely little field of afghani descendants.
Wish I could smell it, and not just see it!
:slap:
Any time you're in my area I would give you the tour ,been noticing some strong smells in veg always a good sign .

Not much growth I wanted to give my autos the complete Oregon outdoor experience no inside and so far in there young lives they have got it ,rain ☔ more rain and clouds and no sun so growth has been really slow surprisingly enough they look good just takin a slow ryde. The biggest one is the big bomb auto and the portal mix fem
WP_20170615_003.jpg

Yay sun today and looks like it will be here for awhile,my autos will be loving it ,the kushs in the greenhouse loving it ,me an my lil boy loving it to ,the only thing not liking it is themud puddles on the dirt road ,but who needs em .

All loving it...i see it at my area, since summer started and the yellow point is there up the sky All creatures on the earth are sending positiv vibes and that' s strange...only some humans don't like it warm and sunny and get aggresiv...poor people...here we get Full Sun Blast since about 3 weeks, some rain over night and less clouds and temps at 20-25 stable....weather forecast:biggrin:...also the next 2 weeks...keep on rockin J!:smoking:

All loving it...i see it at my area, since summer started and the yellow point is there up the sky All creatures on the earth are sending positiv vibes and that' s strange...only some humans don't like it warm and sunny and get aggresiv...poor people...here we get Full Sun Blast since about 3 weeks, some rain over night and less clouds and temps at 20-25 stable....weather forecast:biggrin:...also the next 2 weeks...keep on rockin J!:smoking:
Absolutely awesome to get sun ,feels so good when it comes around I come from a cloudy ☁ ☁ place,glad to hear the Suns brightening up you're area as well definitely nice vibe.

Been raining ☔ for quite a few so I sprayed for mold (powdery mildew)dad was burning weeds and some of my poor blue kush caught some of his heat had to remove quite a few leaves and at first was horribly sad cause I thought I had a deficiency ,but after looking around I realize the ol man was burning wish he had asked me for help but he's ol and stubborn likes doing stuff his way an on his own ,oh well it will bounce back ,a lil defoliation should bush her out when the weather gets better.

Its weird...we deal with powdery mildew on veggie plants every season...but i have never once seen it on the herb plants. (and i hope i never do see it!!)

Back