Outdoor Oregon Grown #3

Planted the big bomb auto outside in a pot ,also started a autoflower portal mix fem ,the fun part will guessing the portals genetics,both strains will be grown outside as stealth as possible so I'm hoping they stay relatively small .

Here's my big bomb auto a lil slow but it's sunny today,the portal is up did a lil surgery to remove helmet and will give her a few days low light before introducing her to the great outdoors,I think I will call her portal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] as she's my first.
WP_20170605_001.jpg

outdoors girls be growing fast now, they obviously got a good start and the Skelly's are tripping me out. Cheers J,. green be rolling!
Thank you I'm hoping for a good harvest ,I think the skelly og is quite nice in the greenhouse I have 2 different pheno types will be awesome to try both ,also got one going indoors I just started flowering indoors really excited to try it as well .

Look forward to "guess the portal strain!!"
Hahah no doubt there all good but I'm hoping for a sour mango ,the fairy frost always turns out great for folks but in all reality any of them are great .

Here's my big bomb auto a lil slow but it's sunny today,the portal is up did a lil surgery to remove helmet and will give her a few days low light before introducing her to the great outdoors,I think I will call her portal [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] as she's my first.View attachment 760323

Nice. New babies out in the sun.

:love:

Well i know i am not impressed with fairy frost fems....planted 2...both forkin' males!!
Never got a male from a fem do you think there was a mix up and you got regs.Anyway 2 in a row that ain't cool .

Nice. New babies out in the sun.

:love:
Got the portal out there as well,hoping they like the weather the sun has been off an on ,kinda would be cool if the portal was some sort of sativa ,always lacking sativa dominate genetics in my grows .

Back