Outdoor Onyx & SCH Outdoor/indoor 5gal soil wicking buckets

What kinda hash was it? One of my friends got busted for the same thing. When they went to court the public defender said it was "Resin" from a pipe just rolled into a ball. Therefore it is not chemically altered mj. Just resin you scraped out of your pipe. In the end it got thrown out but still a big waste of time to go to court a bunch of times.

Damn Androth, that sucks. :cuss:Sending good vibes your way. Hopefully they'll drop this and leave you alone from now on.

Should we assume that all the heroin and meth has been eradicated from your county since PANT is busting people for growing a fu@king plant?!?

no there are still plenty of twekers up here and the occasional coke head. they really like to waste time and taxpayers money going after anything they can. the hash was three types all were clearly labeled on thier containers one was " finger hash" scraped from my fingers after a harvest. the other was Ice water hash which is made using only a screen and plant matter, also they sized my keef calling it hash and it was simply taken from the bottom of my grinder none of them were chemically altered in any way and all of them are litterally a part of the plant in its natural form. at least now I know who thier undercovers are.. time to spread the word round town that the Prescott area narcotics task force use a white dodge durago a lowered silver chevy truck. and if I ever see one around i will immediately blow his cover. id imagie Narcs have a hard time being effective if people know thier faces and cars. if only Id have had it on camera then I could put thier faces online ad really fuck thier cover.

I would think youd be ok then no iso hash or anything. Nothing was chemically altered. But who knows what kinda lies the DA will throw at the judge. Gl man let us know what happpens.

nothing going to be thrown at a judge lol im getting a fuckin jury trial, they will have to convince a jury of my peers lol

Back