Outdoor Onyx & SCH Outdoor/indoor 5gal soil wicking buckets

Nice grow! How does the Onyx smell during flowering? Did you harvest it yet? How does she smoke? Effects?

Hey there Androth,

That SCH is beautiful! I just love a thick bush..hehehe. Awesome work. Keep up!

Tc

Onyx was brought down a bit ago and is in cure right now the two different phenos are pretty different smelling, I have not quick dried and smoked any yet but will once the moisture in cure hits 65% which I expect to be a couple more weeks the Onyx #1 has more of a sweet smell to it and the #2 is more hashy and skunky smelling I am expecting about an ounce dry from Onyx #2 and about 5g dry from Onyx #1 the SCH is doing great I will try to get a fresh pic up Monday when I get back up to Prescott and can check on her. she is stretching a lot still and will be stacking on buds for a while to come still.

SCH is still blooming in full force she is a slower strain than the onyx, expected time from seed to harvest on SCH is 100-120 days, if i remeber right im somewhere arround day 85 or 90 and its going to be closer to 120 days I think, once I get back up to prescott this evening Ill get a pic of her up for ya.

TRAGEDY, SCH was destroyed last night by PANT (prescott area narcotics taskforce) who raided me house last night on a warrant issued for my grow operation under the assumption it was ilegal. unfortantey for them they forgot to check to see if the grow was legal before they came out, boy were they dissapointed when i busted out my legal card. they left all my standard medicine alone left me indoor grow alone and then they destroyed SCH and Grapefruit Krush which were on my roof in the sun, (they claimed they could be seen from the street was the reason and that they were destroyed, when I asked why I couldnt bring them in the dueche bag just smiled, then they arrested me for my hash which they claimed is not a medical marijuana product, which it most obviously is as it is part of the plant. and is therefore covers under az state law. they also arrested my brother and charged him with all MY paraphanalia and charged him with possesion after testing him. I now get to make fools of them in open court if they dont drop the charges (which Im sure they will as this would be a precident setting case in az of city police aresting a medical patient for his medicine and as such would be all over the news) Basicly I think they just felt they needed to make arrests on the warrent or they would look like the ill-prepared fools they are, and like all idiots they only made it worse for them as I will be doing what I can to get this story to the local news and papers. this is going to bea fun ride.

Aw Androth...sorry to hear it Bro.....:no:

really Gutted for you.

I despair of the bloody attitude over there..
where legal isn't really legal...Bummer...:cuss:

and I hope 1,000 fleas infest their arse-holes..:wiz:

they thought my grow was illegal and much much larger scale lol they really did fail to do any homework at all boefore securing a warrant. I have a public defender asigned atm but may change that if I can ind a lawyer that will take it for free, although im sure i can beat this one on my own i always perfer to be overprepared. after a thurough reading of the law as it is in its current state http://www.azsos.gov/public_services/Register/2011/18/exempt.pdf there is no definition listed for medical marijuana, also there is mention specifically in parts of the law of non-edible products that may be sold by a dispensary, hash being among many non-edible products containing medial marijuana, although techicaly hash is part of the marijuana plant itself. I spent about two years persuing a legal degree before I abandoned that idea, so I am fluent in the legal system and this should be a pretty good ass kicking if they decide not to dismiss the case in a week when I go in for a meeting with the solicitor/prosecutor.

on a side note I was told my La Diva was the most beautifull plant one of the narcs had ever seen he kept calling it purple haze ROFL this guy obviously had only busted grows and clearly didnt know the diference between sativa and indica. he asked if I minded that he take pictures of it. they left my indoor grow completely untouched. also I found it funny that none of these narcs knew that marijuana can grow from seed to harvest in 8-10 weeks.

Back