Grow Mediums One waterfarm, 2 autocobs, and a 150hps. Double Grape!

That's a very nice result bro, great looking plant!

f6

Thanks for the kind words. Absolutely happy with @mephisto genetics so far. I may not quite make the GPW mark, but it will be damn close, if not. Easiest plant I have ever grown, bar none. I read other reports that say "practically grew itself", and I'm skeptical. This one really did. Keep the PH within reason, and feed it between 200-1000ppm mix of GH Flora, with a little Calimagic. That's it.
I'm still blown away by the time factor of autos. Exactly 65 days from paper towel to scissors. Wow.
Heres a couple pics. 7.75 quarts of bud. Weight unknown...
Regards, Kyle
IMG_20180407_185640911.jpg
IMG_20180407_185608588.jpg

Awesome job @Ydijadoit I'm past the 65 day mark on mine but I'm thinking some of the cold weather snaps we had that kept my tent temps down slowed things for me but either way I'm in it for the long haul till their done.

Awesome job @Ydijadoit I'm past the 65 day mark on mine but I'm thinking some of the cold weather snaps we had that kept my tent temps down slowed things for me but either way I'm in it for the long haul till their done.

Thanks! Really surprised this was done so fast. A TON of 3-bladed fan leaves, and insane growth. Maybe I got the Meth-phisto strain of DG?:drool: lol
Ill be looking forward to your harvest!
Regards, Kyle

Sensational, keep it simple and great results happen! Can't knock GH it's a great nute and good genetics mean beut plants.

:jump:

Are you going again lol?
Thanks! And yes, keep it simple. I go back and forth on additives. I "Want" to believe they are a benefit, but just haven't seen the proof. It's also very possible that I'm missing something along the line. Lol.
Might be a while before my next grow. I love the hobby, but I resent being tied down by it, after awhile. Probably fire things up again in the fall. Then again, maybe sooner.... Muhahaha!
Regards,
Kyle

Well, final weight is in, and I missed the GPW mark by 20 lousy grams! I checked it twice, but it just ain't getting there.
Fack. That's one I've wanted for a long time, but it's gonna have to wait awhile.
Buds were not very dense, which has cursed me throughout my hydro growing career. I love playing in the water, but I have to give the nod to soil and coco for rock hard trophy-nugs.
Final weight, at 58% humidity was 230g on the nose, or 8.21 oz.
Damn happy with that. I never would have believed it was possible
IMG_20180410_113939441~2.jpg
from an auto, just 5 years ago. Quality? Anybody, handed a jar of this, would never guess this was an autoflower. It's really just that good.
Even with just a few days to gas off (I can't even call it a cure yet), it's knocking 50 year old heads on their ass.
Amazing offering from @mephisto.
I am not worth a shit at smoke reports, but I will wrap this thread up in a week or so, with my version of one.
For now "highly recommend" would be an understatement...
Regards, Kyle.

Well, final weight is in, and I missed the GPW mark by 20 lousy grams! I checked it twice, but it just ain't getting there.
Fack. That's one I've wanted for a long time, but it's gonna have to wait awhile.
Buds were not very dense, which has cursed me throughout my hydro growing career. I love playing in the water, but I have to give the nod to soil and coco for rock hard trophy-nugs.
Final weight, at 58% humidity was 230g on the nose, or 8.21 oz.
Damn happy with that. I never would have believed it was possible View attachment 890298 from an auto, just 5 years ago. Quality? Anybody, handed a jar of this, would never guess this was an autoflower. It's really just that good.
Even with just a few days to gas off (I can't even call it a cure yet), it's knocking 50 year old heads on their ass.
Amazing offering from @mephisto.
I am not worth a shit at smoke reports, but I will wrap this thread up in a week or so, with my version of one.
For now "highly recommend" would be an understatement...
Regards, Kyle.
great thread bro.

Sent using Tapatalk

Back