Photoperiod Old School Skunk

Mission accomplished. :headbang::crying::rofl::shrug:
Definitely smells all around my house. Doesn't help that the stems and bottoms are sitting in the compost pile in the back. The #3 is very loud. It's very sour and skunk and lemon. But mostly sour. Can't wait to get it dried. I'll probably make another attempt with pollinating more of these with a different method after my next auto grow :pass:

Definitely smells all around my house. Doesn't help that the stems and bottoms are sitting in the compost pile in the back. The #3 is very loud. It's very sour and skunk and lemon. But mostly sour. Can't wait to get it dried. I'll probably make another attempt with pollinating more of these with a different method after my next auto grow :pass:
Hoping to have a little extra Killerskunk pollen, should that be helpful in your project. Loud is good!

Hoping to have a little extra Killerskunk pollen, should that be helpful in your project. Loud is good!
Hoping to get the tent scrubbed and these testers wet this weekend. Gimme a couple months, but I'm probably gonna go back to this project again after that. These were promising enough to try again and 1 of them was definitely a keeper :d5::pass:

2024_06_28_21_55_28_415.png
2024_06_28_21_56_23_561.png
2024_06_28_21_57_59_085.png

Hoping to get the tent scrubbed and these testers wet this weekend. Gimme a couple months, but I'm probably gonna go back to this project again after that. These were promising enough to try again and 1 of them was definitely a keeper :d5::pass:
The auto tester cycle will seem quick n easy by comparison. Enjoy a relaxing summer.

Back