Indoor Oh Oh It's Magic You Know!

Hey @Magic , is there the chance that the GWK x BT will ever be available for purchase on its own in the future? Also, I saw on Seedfinder some of your strains, any chance some of those could be made available? Cotton Candy, Bubba Kim, Bubba Fett, and Blue Magic are all strains (with components) I would like to grow. Thanks.

Hey @Magic , is there the chance that the GWK x BT will ever be available for purchase on its own in the future? Also, I saw on Seedfinder some of your strains, any chance some of those could be made available? Cotton Candy, Bubba Kim, Bubba Fett, and Blue Magic are all strains (with components) I would like to grow. Thanks.
gwk x bt will only be available as freebies, im working on f2s now for this summers B-Line release. That will be the last of my Bubba Crosses released this year. Next is Blue magic and Alien overlord hopefully this fall. Bubba fett and bubba chem were a limited you will only see them in crosses but never by themselves. Cany Cain is a tricky one because its an f1 photo auto hybrid if i take it to the next gen there are a higher possibilities for auto phenos and id rather keep it a photo or work it all the way into auto. I haven't decided what will happen with candy cain, i know it will be in future crosses but cannot say if ill work it to auto yet.

Thank you for such a detailed response!

Back