Indoor Oh Oh It's Magic You Know!

Even as a photo candy Cain I would love love to have some of those beans. I've had a few dreams of it crossed with the BT in back 40 and omg I would park a lawn chair next her and just watch. Really just it alone I would love.

Day 70 BTxGWK my nitrogen and temps were a little high but she's still going to turn into some quality smoke.
PSX_20180529_051724.jpg
PSX_20180529_051710.jpg
And then there's this girl. Might be the last photo you see of her for a while. It was almost impossible to get her out of the tent. The stench on her is Simply Amazing. Bubba Trouble day 57
PSX_20180529_051818.jpg

Thanks GG. Solid genetics. I've slacked a bit as far as being on top of things, missed a few waterings what not, but these girls haven't missed a beat.
No question about the solid genetics but it takes some significant skill and attention to grow these beauties! How much longer on the cross? Looks almost there. BT is going to yield huge . Gonna need to hold up those secondaries soon. What ‘trouble’ to have.

No question about the solid genetics but it takes some significant skill and attention to grow these beauties! How much longer on the cross? Looks almost there. BT is going to yield huge . Gonna need to hold up those secondaries soon. What ‘trouble’ to have.
I believe the cross still has a few weeks to go. I scoped her last night and all the trichs are still clear. How are your Magic girls?

Holy:slap: smokes those are gorgeous wow those are beautiful I keep scrolling back up to see them WOW NICE JOB very nice job. Talk about some worth while trouble to get in to WOW those are beautiful.

Holy:slap: smokes those are gorgeous wow those are beautiful I keep scrolling back up to see them WOW NICE JOB very nice job. Talk about some worth while trouble to get in to WOW those are beautiful.

I believe the cross still has a few weeks to go. I scoped her last night and all the trichs are still clear. How are your Magic girls?
The new girls are doing well in an experimental super soil blend at 17 days. One is topped and in the tent until she outgrows it .The other is outside on the porch and loving it. Sky’s the limit on her!
The older BT ? Day 56 (I think) had a significant calmag deficiency, as I left her to get water only for ten days. She will finish but not be very pretty. She may end up in budder. Smells so sweet and kushy! It will be a shame not to smoke her! Time will tell.
Really looking forward to running the cross and Witch Doctor in the fall. No room now, especially if the topped BT gets big anyway !

Back