Indoor Oh Oh It's Magic You Know!

Yourz, You are dating yourself (ears lowered) . Both girls look amazing . Do you think Ms BT is close to flowering/ ending growth? I’ve be out of town for a few days and have my husband tending the garden. I’m a little uneasy about what I migh come home to. Definitely good Trouble to have.
Plan to start the cross when I return. She looks irresistible.
Thank you BC. My two magic girls have been trouble free. I'm sure you should be fine.

Looking great! You still got about 6-8 days left of upward stretch then she will start putting on flower heavy in week 6.
@Magic Thank you bro bro. She has been a pleasure to grow other than being a bit large, but that was to be expected. How is the height on the WD?

Thank you BC. My two magic girls have been trouble free. I'm sure you should be fine.

@Magic Thank you bro bro. She has been a pleasure to grow other than being a bit large, but that was to be expected. How is the height on the WD?
Thank you for growing and showing, Witch doc u looking at 2-2.5ft

BTxGWK day 57
PSX_20180515_192836.jpg
PSX_20180515_192854.jpg
And Bubba Trouble day 44. She's 52 inches from soil.
PSX_20180515_192924.jpg

Miss BT is stunning! She is gonna yield some great meds. How are they smelling? Gwk looks super frosty in keeping with her Grape Crinkle genes.
There's not much smell coming through on the Bubble Trouble yet. The BTxGWK has an earthy aroma with grape undertones. The grape notes seem to be getting a little more prevalent as she ages.

There's not much smell coming through on the Bubble Trouble yet. The BTxGWK has an earthy aroma with grape undertones. The grape notes seem to be getting a little more prevalent as she ages.
Can’t wait to start the cross this week. Just popped another two BTs for outside as I will just let them beast out there. Grape is coming through on the GWKxBT. Looks like she would be excellent extraction plant. Skills to spare!!!

Bubba Trouble day 52. She's beginning to bud up nicely. Starting to get some earthy Kush notes with just a hint of sweetness. By far the biggest autoflower that I've ever grown. I'm glad that I held off on starting anything else so that I can give her adequate space to do her thing. Well played @Magic , well played.
PSX_20180523_103727.jpg
PSX_20180523_104543.jpg
PSX_20180523_104551.jpg

Back