Indoor Oh Oh It's Magic You Know!

@BCBudlady your girls look very happy and healthy. I'm going to scope my Bubba Trouble when I get home this evening see how close she's getting.
Some spectacular bud there @Yourztrulee. If she smokes as good as she looks... well.... likely gonna slay you. Lol. That coverage is on another level! Can’t wait to hear. GWKxBT may be one hit bud.
I ended up putting both BT outside to flower as the topped one may get as tall as the untopped, with more that double the stems. These beasts don’t want to be restrained.
If you take down your BT, it may be a few days of trimming. Looks heavy and loaded. Magic’s says she is great for pain and quite relaxing. Whole lot of comfort coming your way.

I haven't been able to give as much time as I should. But this girl has done amazing All Things Considered. Bubba Trouble... still going to let her go another week or so

@Yourztrulee Very nice :drool: :slap: I just dropped 5 BT and 4 BT x GWK @BCBudlady you may be right about needing more space :LOLStoned: from the looks of these beautiesiant beau I'm gonna have another jungle on my hands
Not a bad problem to have, but tent busters for sure. My two are outside to finish as they got too tall for my set up . Nothing like the sun. Great genetics!!!

Day 70 BTxGWK my nitrogen and temps were a little high but she's still going to turn into some quality smoke.View attachment 912217 View attachment 912218And then there's this girl. Might be the last photo you see of her for a while. It was almost impossible to get her out of the tent. The stench on her is Simply Amazing. Bubba Trouble day 57View attachment 912219
yup, only trouble I had with Bubba Trouble, so big couldn't get a full frontal pic in the greenhouse, on hands and knees to get around her:smoking:

Back