Week 2 day 28 second feeding she is stretching

IMG_2035.JPG

OPTIC FOLIAR TEST GROW. Hello to all AFN members.First off,thanks to Optic Foliar for the opportunity to do a test grow.I will be growing two Dutch Passion Night Queen autos grown in 5 gal. air pots using Promix Ultamite Organic mix under a Platinum P 300 LED light 18/6.Nutes will be General Hydro flora series veg,bloom.and micro,along with cal/mag and silica. Picture is girls at day 12 and had there first spray this morning and I will spray 3 times per week and post a pic also every week.
DSCF0605.JPG

Week 2, [HASHTAG]#opticfoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower.net[/HASHTAG]
---
Not a whole lot going on yet, spraying on Mon, Wed, and Fri's, feeding with distilled water with some goodies: Real Growers Recharge, CalMag now, and a dash of Mammoth P.

The Optic Foliar plant is about 5~10% bigger, is visually more robust, interestingly it looks to be hungry for Magnesium, so I started adding some CalMag, might topdress with a pinch of Epsom Salt soon. Not much else up yet, they're still young, only just got the 4th spraying today.

Test lady:
20161031_093326.jpg

Control sister:
20161031_093331.jpg

Together, test plant on bottom:
20161031_093338.jpg

All for now friends, peace and love!

Looking good everybody..awesome job on the documentations ..ill be jumping in soon as my beans were delayed:thumbsup:

Hello, to all the testers.:pighug:
I just dropped Dragon Blood for the test.:dragon3::dragon3:

will be ready for soil very soon.:cheers:

Dinesh has stated that there are preservatives in this product.
@opticfoliar can you explain the organic/syn mix?

f6

not sure if i totally understand your question. Yes we have a preservative in all products so that it does not go bad and stays stable long term..mainly synthetic with some organic components. But not sure if i am answering your question?

not sure if i totally understand your question. Yes we have a preservative in all products so that it does not go bad and stays stable long term..mainly synthetic with some organic components. But not sure if i am answering your question?
no question dinesh. But my REV concentrate looks like it has mould floating on top, see tho optic foliar theead.

f6

This is my update .. My two Double Grapes look great!!! I did choose the smaller pheno and she is just different but still could be a larger autoflower. its to soon to say.. I feel like my leaves are more green from the OF and I do like it.. well My plants love it!!! :pass:there still young and have not showed their sex about 15 days now .. maybe the smaller one will overtake the later DD..

of20161031_210525[1].jpg

there both building up nicely.. There really going to stretch out real soon!!! :smoking:

of20161031_210517[1].jpg
:smokeout:

Alright guys..everybodys plants and documentation is looking good..my beans areived today so ill be jumping in real soon..

Back