Amazing work. Of all the items tested here I think this company has benefited the most from its continued results. There is allot of snake oil for sale today and many gullible growers looking for the next 2 pound guarantee but this really has seemed to work well here and now it's working great for me too.

My question was can I add in switch to overgrow. Also can other non optic foliar items be added to overgrow and still be able to use it with the lights on?
I don't know about the switch. But Dinesh did say if you add stuff like neem oil or azamax add it at half strength

My question was can I add in switch to overgrow. Also can other non optic foliar items be added to overgrow and still be able to use it with the lights on?

NO! do not add SWITCH TO ANY PRODUCT .
sorry for the all caps.

Switch is a very unique product. it must be used as follows:

• use early in flower to prevent seeds & herms or as a spray to trigger plants into bloom faster. you should start seeing crowns at day 7 rather than day 10. In this application I would recommend a day 1 & 10 application. I have had some customers start to use as a transition spray to push them into bloom right away.
  • can be used in mid to late bloom to combat or get rid of seeds and herms.
  • to use switch please follow these instructions.
  • add 10 ml of transport to every liter of switch ( you do not dilute switch, its ready to use, other than adding transport)
  • once you add transport you need to shake and spray within 20 minutes, after that it is garbage and needs to be tossed out.
  • cut nutrient strength by 50 % a day before applying switch
  • make sure to spray lights off, in cool temperatures under 75 degrees and over 60
  • a light mist is needed, just get the leaves wet do not drench them LESS IS MORE
  • LESS IS MORE
  • LESS IS MORE
  • I just need to highlight that less is more, its counter-intuitive as you generally want to drench a plant, but not with switch
  • 2 applications 10 days apart. no more than 2 sprays is recommended.

Now you may notice a yellow/white spot in the middle of the leaf, or you may see a wrinkled leaf a day after applying switch.
The reason is that switch produces ethelyene gas 4 hours after it gets into the plant, and needs to get out. so it does so by going through the leaves and as a result may leave a spotting or wrinkle effect on the leaves.

This does not affect growth, quality yield taste etc, however it will make the leaves look ugly for a few days and will prevent seeds and hermies.

Remember LESS IS MORE.

Ok, now any questions :smokeout:

Amazing work. Of all the items tested here I think this company has benefited the most from its continued results. There is allot of snake oil for sale today and many gullible growers looking for the next 2 pound guarantee but this really has seemed to work well here and now it's working great for me too.

when i was working in a grow shop....there was a company, that I shall not name....that would guarantee 2 lbs per light when you used there products. of course that was all BS....as a joke one day ,we took a number of products that all guaranteed increases of 20 %, 40 % etc and added them up and concluded that we could increase our yields by over 228 % with these products! RECORD yields....not.
its all environment to start, dont let nutrient companies tell you that there products will make huge differences when the garden is built like shit! our products work best in an optimum environment.

One of the most common things I hate to see is people saying look at my leaves, i have a cal mag deficiency lets buy cal mag...sorry no! do the ph, tds run off test is what I recommend first and 9/10 times we find it is ph lockout and too much food in the root zone. so when they are pushing a liquid or a spray ( damn those Optic foliar snake-oil salesmen are some of the worst!!! ) they are not concerned with your garden or what is going on, they are just trying to sell you. do this test every week or two and you will almost never have any deficiency lock out or problems...but we all have that friend that brings us his mites:shrug:

I don't know about the switch. But Dinesh did say if you add stuff like neem oil or azamax add it at half strength

@stepside and @ bigsmo

with our RTU overgrow, feel free to add azamax,neem oil, pyrethrum at half strength if you ever need to combat bugs mites etc.

wit our 4 part concentrate, after you mix again you can add aza, neem oil, pyrethrum at half strength.

Use the pest component within a day as it can start to break down, the optic component will not go bad.

Hope this helps. Hit me up with any questions I may have missed or any clarity I can provide.

:baked:

Looking great everyone,i have my plants at 2 days old now,in rapid rooters,this weekend will bring the final pot planting and the start of my test..happy to be finally joining in with you guys!!!

All my plants seem a lot more healthy, and I'm so glad to do the 2 plant test but I'm honestly seeing big results on my entire garden.. its more green, bigger stems and bigger buds at a younger age.. this is what i have noticed.. in a garden of 9 plants.. All i have have changed is using the over grow..

Here are some grape Crinkles X 3 bears OG.. their just 47 days old, and there leaves are just perfect and the plants are really pulling up the nutes by the size of those baby buds!!! plenty of them too!!
Im going to guess from the looks of this auto and the 2 others im going to have a 10 to 15% increase per plant.. I cant tell how the buds are building and there age..

hell there barley a month old!!! 5 weeks!!

ogof20161109_135347[1].jpg
I think this one is hungry i have increased her food!! she is a fatty and can suck her soil dry as sand!! this auto can turn the soil red orange its so dry..

OgOF20161109_135416[1].jpg
this is another GCX3bears again she is advanced !!!

Back