Im up and running,not the best start i ever had but i am started..all this was a result of an early start on the seeds and a late harvest to make room...ahhhhh...all good now...so i will have one Dinafem White Widow and one Short Stuff Green Crack that will be testers with counterpart not getting the foliar feeding..first foliar done..lets see where they go from here...ugly ducklings soon to be beautiful swans!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Im up and running,not the best start i ever had but i am started..all this was a result of an early start on the seeds and a late harvest to make room...ahhhhh...all good now...so i will have one Dinafem White Widow and one Short Stuff Green Crack that will be testers with counterpart not getting the foliar feeding..first foliar done..lets see where they go from here...ugly ducklings soon to be beautiful swans!!!View attachment 657795View attachment 657796
I'm sure you will be fine Budelee. I'm excited to see what you and optic foliar do with one of my all time favorites white widow. Ready for the show

I'm sure you will be fine Budelee. I'm excited to see what you and optic foliar do with one of my all time favorites white widow. Ready for the show
Thank you brother!! I was thinking about your earlier question about the overgrow mix,Dinesh will clarify but i think i remember him saying that the Overgrow mix is 30ml of watts rev and transport and 40 lm of atak to a gallon of distilled water,but dont quote me/better wait for Dinesh to chime in on adding extra stuff..

Thank you brother!! I was thinking about your earlier question about the overgrow mix,Dinesh will clarify but i think i remember him saying that the Overgrow mix is 30ml of watts rev and transport and 40 lm of atak to a gallon of distilled water,but dont quote me/better wait for Dinesh to chime in on adding extra stuff..
I checked monster gardens and your absolutely right 30ml of each per gallon. I ordered 2 gallons worth of concentrate for $50 which is excellent! I paid close to 60 for a gallon of premixed stuff 2 weeks and it's half way gone. I'm also doing some side by side testing and the grow is in favor of overgrow. If it wasn't for this live vendor testing I probably wouldn't have known about it either

Update Week 6:

All plants are in full flower and looking good. F3 has some issues. She looked dry and I poured a pint of nutrient solution into the coco. Looks like ph shock. We'll see. F1 and F3 are now getting 1 spray a week. They are now also on full bloom nutes, Grow More Hawaiian Bloom 5-50-15. I added 100 ppms cal/mag then 625 ppms of nutrient for 725 ppm @ 6.25 PH.
And the ladies are getting big! Got nice size to them.

Fruit pic1 -11-13-2015.jpg
Fruit pic2 -11-13-2015.jpg
Fruit pic3 -11-13-2015.jpg

All test plants pic1 -11-13-2016.jpg

Last edited:
Week 4, [HASHTAG]#OpticFoliar[/HASHTAG] test for [HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG].net
--
Everything is going fantastically! Definitely huge differences now! The test plant has more & better leaves, much better branching , and more bud sites! I'm a believer now for sure!

Test plant:
20161114_114846.jpg

+ better stem and branches:
20161114_115018.jpg

Side by side:
20161114_115000.jpg

--
Control plant: plenty healthy but just okay in size and build
20161114_115025.jpg

+
20161114_115035.jpg

--
There we are for now, pretty awesome I'd say! Peace and love!

So I have concluded using the optic foliar overgrow as I am in late flower. I had three plants all dinafem aut fruits. I used the spraye on the last plant to sprout and she was my runt. I am happy to say she is the best color of green of the three plants and she is a few inches taller and define has more growth on her then the others.. she is the plant in the back. She is the first plant and the other two received no spray.
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0021.JPG

To make my own mix which I may do I would add water to the 4 concentrated products as I'm sure the label recommends and then mix them all together at equal parts? This should have the same shelf life as overgrow?I know I sound pretty dim here I just can't seem to grasp all the info. Also cooked through a 1/2 gallon of overgrow in a couple weeks time so I'm up for the savings.

My issue seems to be extensive and regular calmag deficiencies with the billion watts of cobs lol. I supplement with calmag and sugar daddy. If I were to add in both items I would do it at 50% strength strength by diluting with water then mix in to my mix. Also will this have the same shelf life? Or if I were to use epsom salt, add in twice as much water as normal and add this to the overgrow? Maybe I should just call OF lol

Yes so lets say 1 gallon of water add 30 ml of TRANSPORT, WATTS, REV then 40 ml of ATAK from there you also have the option of adding a natural pesticide like aza/neem/pyrethrum at half strength. Nothing else is needed. Yes same shelf life, just store in a cool dark place. Are you still seeing deficiencies after spraying? The mix will have lots of Cal mag within the spray.

Im up and running,not the best start i ever had but i am started..all this was a result of an early start on the seeds and a late harvest to make room...ahhhhh...all good now...so i will have one Dinafem White Widow and one Short Stuff Green Crack that will be testers with counterpart not getting the foliar feeding..first foliar done..lets see where they go from here...ugly ducklings soon to be beautiful swans!!!View attachment 657795View attachment 657796

Love the white widow strain! This is why I hate coming on in the mornings.....I do few posts look at bud pics then want to take a break so I ca go get high!.....damn only 8 hours of work left!

Back