No spray, man terpenes...........

:gassy1:

Ohhhhh crap. Then you're in big trouble. I read the fine print for 24/7 lights, you must do all of these steps: 1.) spray your underwear every other day 2.) apply to your favorite gym bro shirt like Axe body spray, 2x application before going out on dates 3.) apply liberally to your morning French Toast 4.) lubricate your protocol droids and R2 units or the First Order wins.

According to you guys I wasn't even close to too high.. shoulda just got off my ass and did it!! This is a rough crowd I see..

Last edited:
This is not apart of the test bud I did get all Spray happy in Graceland!!!
eimages.jpg
FYI I run all my LED lamps on 18 6 . My 600 HPS runs 12x12 .. the AM hours..

For your viewing pleasure!! Its been 3 hours since the plants were sprayed.. the late blooms will only get it once more.. Those are gonna break off if the pray any harder!!

OFTEST20161025_193717[1].jpg
The monster in the back left is a hubba bubba that im just growing to see how big she will get..she got sprayed .. there is about 13 inches of her missing from the pic top cola. about 4 foot id guess!!!

Last edited:
well i wanted to see a close up of my leaf that has been sprayed .. I do see some interesting green holes all over the place.. this is 4 hours after a spray with all the lamps on.. and a feeding.. very healthy plant tissue!

WIN_20161025_21_50_43_Pro.jpg
here are some micro shot of a leaf and wow look at those white out of the main leaf vein...:biggrin: <-- this the bottom. the rest is the top.
WIN_20161025_21_46_07_Pro.jpg
Here we can see the tiny holes that are open and it looks there very clustered in the center .
WIN_20161025_21_48_00_Pro.jpg
Here I can see the green holes.. they are all open and letting in all the stuff that needs to hit those tiny white veins, and on to the larger white vein!! like a super highway!!

Last edited:
That is very interesting, it's definitely doing something. Those green dots are chloroplasts (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroplast) which of course contains the chlorophyll. Not all plant cells make any or many chloroplasts, but the Overgrow appears to be stimulating additional chloroplasts! That's very good news of course. Interesting indeed! When mine get bigger, I'll cut a couple samples from the tester and control and put em under the big lab microscope. Cool idea Elvis!

well i wanted to see a close up of my leaf that has been sprayed .. I do see some interesting green holes all over the place.. this is 4 hours after a spray with all the lamps on.. and a feeding.. very healthy plant tissue!

View attachment 650916 here are some micro shot of a leaf and wow look at those white out of the main leaf vein...:biggrin: <-- this the bottom. the rest is the top.
View attachment 650917 Here we can see the tiny holes that are open and it looks there very clustered in the center .
View attachment 650918 Here I can see the green holes..

SWEET!

That is very interesting, it's definitely doing something. Those green dots are chloroplasts (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chloroplast) which of course contains the chlorophyll. Not all plant cells make any or many chloroplasts, but the Overgrow appears to be stimulating additional chloroplasts! That's very good news of course. Interesting indeed! When mine get bigger, I'll cut a couple samples from the tester and control and put em under the big lab microscope. Cool idea Elvis!

The watts component that is also within overgrow is triggering an increase in chlorophyll flouresance, and thus increasing the amount of lumens the plant is able t o utilize and resulting in more growth. would love to see your images under a lab microscope when you do.

Back