OK this is what I'm working with! I have two Mephisto double grapes at I will say no more than 15 to 17 days out of the soil. They are Not showing sex yet and one is just a bit bigger than the other double Grape. So I pick the smaller one for my test, and let see how she will catch up!!! So its 10/25 that this test has began..
eimages.jpg

20161025_173124[1].jpg
before the spray ..

20161025_173159[1].jpg
after the Spray.

this is both Double grapes The lager one will not get any Spray feedings.. :pass:

20161025_173108[1].jpg
As you can see i like my soil be be like Dust!!! for the Air!!

What if I'm running my lights 24/7
Ohhhhh crap. Then you're in big trouble. I read the fine print for 24/7 lights, you must do all of these steps: 1.) spray your underwear every other day 2.) apply to your favorite gym bro shirt like Axe body spray, 2x application before going out on dates 3.) apply liberally to your morning French Toast 4.) lubricate your protocol droids and R2 units or the First Order wins.

Ohhhhh crap. Then you're in big trouble. I read the fine print for 24/7 lights, you must do all of these steps: 1.) spray your underwear every other day 2.) apply to your favorite gym bro shirt like Axe body spray, 2x application before going out on dates 3.) apply liberally to your morning French Toast 4.) lubricate your protocol droids and R2 units or the First Order wins.
Bwahahahaa...you forgot [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] ) spray the inside of your gas tank

Back