After 3 feedings the test plant which was a runt is definitely darker green then her sisters but I am wondering if she is a different Pheno as her leaves are almost twice the width of her sister top pic is the plant getting over grow
IMG_2017.JPG

IMG_2016.JPG

After 3 feedings the test plant which was a runt is definitely darker green then her sisters but I am wondering if she is a different Pheno as her leaves are almost twice the width of her sister top pic is the plant getting over grow
View attachment 650664
View attachment 650665
That may be a possibility Ripper,and this cant be helped( unless a person ran maybe 6 test subjest)..anyway,the important detail,is that the 2 test subjects are the same strain.. What i will do when my beans arrive is start four beans and document the test with 2 sprayed and 2 not sprayed..

I got everything ready to go but my girls just popped last week so I'll wait until they get a few more sets of leaves before I start.

That may be a possibility Ripper,and this cant be helped( unless a person ran maybe 6 test subjest)..anyway,the important detail,is that the 2 test subjects are the same strain.. What i will do when my beans arrive is start four beans and document the test with 2 sprayed and 2 not sprayed..
I can honestly say her color looks a lot darker since she got treated with Optic F..

This is extremely interesting to say the least. I am subbed up for this. I do have a question about commercial size applications. Does the company provide say... five gallon containers? Also, can someone tell me how this stuff works with lighting? Any issues with bleaching, or is there a procedure to follow to avoid that?

:smokeout:

Would it be a good idea to stop spraying overgrow at day 50 on most autos?

Directions say "up to week four of bloom."

Do you already know what day you plan to stop spraying overgrow?

Im using it on a nirvana northern lights auto.
Guessing it will go 70-90days.
Think i will stop at day 47 being the last spray.
spray 4 or 5 weeks into flower, after that it gets tough to focus on the leaves and not spray the buds. we dont want you getting flower rot. start spraying cuttings & seedlings, then all the way through veg and up to week 4 /5 of flower. mist cuttings and drench plants in grow and bloom :smokeout:

Finally got my kit today. 1. Can I use this with my reg nutes or is this to be used by itself as the primary nutes? 2.Are you supposed to use the big bottle and also use the rest together with the big bottle?
spray on top of your regular nutrient program, keep feeding the roots and you can spray the optic foliar on top. the overgrow is a mix of our TRANSPORT, WATTS, REV AND ATAK. so you can get the premixed or mix yourself which will save you money and give you more value. also you can either add a natural pesticide to the mix as well to make it a truly multipurpose spray for performance, mold control and bug control all in one....
lights on, no damage or burning, nothing to wash off, no need to ph the spray solution or spray the undersides of the leaves.
mix, spray, smoke and watch your plants OVERGROW!:poof:

This is extremely interesting to say the least. I am subbed up for this. I do have a question about commercial size applications. Does the company provide say... five gallon containers? Also, can someone tell me how this stuff works with lighting? Any issues with bleaching, or is there a procedure to follow to avoid that?

:smokeout:

yes we do offer larger sizes, currently our largest sizes of transport, watts and rev come in 1 gallon containers. atak comes in sizes up to 6 gallons.

guaranteed not to burn when sprayed with the lights on!!!!! no damage or burning or residuals to wash off.:pimp:

I provide a [HASHTAG]#30minutefoliardeliveryguarantee[/HASHTAG] when you use TRANSPORT spray it on, and watch your plants absorb it all within 30 minutes with no damage or burning. TRANSPORT can also be safely mixed with pesticides so that you can then spray them in full sunlight with no damage or burning. some compatible products include : azamax, neem, pyrethrum, green cleaner, nuke em, mighty was.

I was going to update last night but ..uhm.. I got high...

First application call it week 1
PHOTO_20161024_205902.jpg

PHOTO_20161024_205915.jpg

PHOTO_20161024_181446.jpg

PHOTO_20161024_181439.jpg

Sorry about the blurple just wanted to show I sprayed with lights on. The reg pics are an hour after spraying

Back