I'd like to see that too! I'm the resident skeptic here, I question everything. I joined this test because I don't know a lot about foliar feeding, and because your products seem interesting. Macro shots and microscope shots are something I'd like to see a lot more of in our forum. Elvis has my attention!

well It amazing what drivers can do for a micro camera scope.. Lets move on !!! :pass:

We have here a much larger leaf 3 bears og X gape crinkle. Its been 24 hours since the spray so lets just have a look!!!! I do hope @Mossy and @Waira will stop by and have a look at the micro shots!!
20161026_202453[1].jpg
here is a nice healthy leaf!!

Here we see the holes just everywhere doing all sort of business, we allways say the leaves are factories and its very clear in this micro shot!!
1Still0023.jpg

2Still0024.jpg
Here we can see a really nice highway and in real time i bet all kinds of chems from the chloroplasts are passing through those veins!!!

Lets have a look at a much older leave from a plants in full bloom..

7Still0029.jpg
here we can clearly see the chloroplasts are mostly dead and clear
we can also see the veins are no longer working and this plant is near the end.. :pass:

8Still0030.jpg
dying chloroplasts!

I'd like to see that too! I'm the resident skeptic here, I question everything. I joined this test because I don't know a lot about foliar feeding, and because your products seem interesting. Macro shots and microscope shots are something I'd like to see a lot more of in our forum. Elvis has my attention!

I actually really appreciate the skepticism. the reason being as you noted , ALLOT of growers dont know much on foliar feeding and do not view it as an avenue to increase growth and yield. It doesnt help that allot of other products leave damage and inconsistent results...but then it does help as it helps our products shine :headbang:

I will contradict allot of what we / i learned when i started growing years ago but only for the better in terms of results and no side effects! feel free to ask any questions.

Back