Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

Hey guys, juat wanted to stop in with some words from our US shipping department about this: "These are 'Random Act of Kindness orders", denoted by the old freebie sticker we used to use. A little bonus for small orders, appreciation for the little guy. I've been doing this at random for small orders, maybe 1 out of a 100, since the 4/20 sale. I hook up big orders too, freebies never stop at 15 for me." So a little explanation for the extra customer appreciation!

:smokeout:
:toke: :thanks: and everyone @mephisto yall rock :headbang:

Got mine in today!
Stickies and Beans
image.jpg
Freebies- CDLC x Sour Stomper

Oh and some Haribo Gummy Bears, NICE!

I believe my seeds were stolen.... This is how I received my package.
I’ve ordered plenty of other times before and this never happened. Not happy right now![emoji35] Only the stickers remained

ce9ad9d7af638b035a939b0266741c7c.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoa!!! Foul play, foul play!!! I'd be looking at the mailman to see if he looks like someone who smokes weed!!!

I believe my seeds were stolen.... This is how I received my package.
I’ve ordered plenty of other times before and this never happened. Not happy right now![emoji35] Only the stickers remained

ce9ad9d7af638b035a939b0266741c7c.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mate,I have had things taken out of packages by customs before and the package resealed and sent to me

Mate,I have had things taken out of packages by customs before and the package resealed and sent to me
Ya, but customs wouldnt handle his package, hahaha handle his package! No, sorry bud that sucks but not customs either they just made a mistake when packing, or someone at the post office stole them. Both are very plausible, but would be hard to prove either way. I worked in a international shipping department and trust me, even when prepared and focused its easy to leave something out. So not sure which occurred, maybe the fine folks at Mephisto will replace them? It wouldnt surprise me.

......I will take that as a "No!" then..........:smiley1:

Sorry bud, I have no info it other than the seeds were harvested from an indica dominant pheno of fugue state that was kept separate from the stock that was released. Mitch or Brad will have to give more info on it, but as the illuminautos go they are generally untested one off crossed, which is reflected in the pricing. Cheers!

@Margahooja hey budddy! I see you swing through instagram every so often! :pass:

Back