Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

Ya, but customs wouldnt handle his package, hahaha handle his package! No, sorry bud that sucks but not customs either they just made a mistake when packing, or someone at the post office stole them. Both are very plausible, but would be hard to prove either way. I worked in a international shipping department and trust me, even when prepared and focused its easy to leave something out. So not sure which occurred, maybe the fine folks at Mephisto will replace them? It wouldnt surprise me.

Nah, don’t think they will. They don’t have any type of security for theft. And i understand as it’s Not their fault. Still sucks . Probably just won’t ever order online again, basically gifted away $165
Wish I could find out who did this , hate people fucking with my personal shit. Not cool at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there any info about the Fugue Indica available please?:smoking:

Sorry bud, I have no info it other than the seeds were harvested from an indica dominant pheno of fugue state that was kept separate from the stock that was released. Mitch or Brad will have to give more info on it, but as the illuminautos go they are generally untested one off crossed, which is reflected in the pricing. Cheers!

@Margahooja hey budddy! I see you swing through instagram every so often! :pass:

the indica walter from way back was a Mitch pick indica dom pheno kept in a dark corner.i guess its the same story for the fugue indica.
:pighug:

Nah, don’t think they will. They don’t have any type of security for theft. And i understand as it’s Not their fault. Still sucks . Probably just won’t ever order online again, basically gifted away $165
Wish I could find out who did this , hate people fucking with my personal shit. Not cool at all

Ya, buddy sorry man I know what you mean. Sometimes lm like it would be worth them taking them if I could catch them doing it. Not cool at all, I didnt know you spent so much money dont think they would forget that much. Can you get seeds in a shop?

Ya, buddy sorry man I know what you mean. Sometimes lm like it would be worth them taking them if I could catch them doing it. Not cool at all, I didnt know you spent so much money dont think they would forget that much. Can you get seeds in a shop?

Not around here. I have plenty of seeds to last me my whole life from Mephisto, but that’s not the point. Know what I mean. I worked for my money, spent it on something I love , and some mfer takes it. I wish I could catch them in the act, I’d slap somebody up!
I spoke to somebody who knows a mailman and he was supposed to leave it in a special bag in this situation. I’m going to file a complaint at the post office my next day off

Ya, but customs wouldnt handle his package, hahaha handle his package! No, sorry bud that sucks but not customs either they just made a mistake when packing, or someone at the post office stole them. Both are very plausible, but would be hard to prove either way. I worked in a international shipping department and trust me, even when prepared and focused its easy to leave something out. So not sure which occurred, maybe the fine folks at Mephisto will replace them? It wouldnt surprise me.
Who won that game on Sunday???

Who won that game on Sunday???
No one, but the offense lost it. Nothing is more Cleveland Brown's than stopping a losing streak, and still not get a win lol. Sometimes you beat yourself. I am not surprised although I thought it would be close, it normally is. How many teams are +5 in turnovers and dont win. If weather wasnt a factor i dont think outcome would have been the same, but that's why they play. The Steeler's fell asleep and Browns said thank you very much and did what they need to do well sort of. Not sure what to do with a tie besides wear it. I guess it's not as bad as a lose somehow, but might as well be 1.

Back