Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

I asked the same question @Mcdee , because the Lucky Dip twitter announcement called them "Fugue State Indica pheno" and "Fugue State x Orange Diesel" and the label on the vial I received as freebies read "Amnesia Indica Pheno" and "Amnesia x Orange Diesel". After looking at the lineage of Fugue State, Amnesia is only part of the makeup of Fugue State, so I asked for clarification from Mitch, and he responded with the following:

"Yes if it says amnesia it means fugue state. The beans were made whilst using amnesia as the project short hand for fugue state.
They shouldn’t have been labeled like that when sent out. "

That cleared it up for me!

I asked the same question @Mcdee , because the Lucky Dip twitter announcement called them "Fugue State Indica pheno" and "Fugue State x Orange Diesel" and the label on the vial I received as freebies read "Amnesia Indica Pheno" and "Amnesia x Orange Diesel". After looking at the lineage of Fugue State, Amnesia is only part of the makeup of Fugue State, so I asked for clarification from Mitch, and he responded with the following:

"Yes if it says amnesia it means fugue state. The beans were made whilst using amnesia as the project short hand for fugue state.
They shouldn’t have been labeled like that when sent out. "

That cleared it up for me!
Ok, cool I'll make that note. Thanks.

I believe my seeds were stolen.... This is how I received my package.
I’ve ordered plenty of other times before and this never happened. Not happy right now![emoji35] Only the stickers remained

ce9ad9d7af638b035a939b0266741c7c.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve ordered plenty of other times before and this never happened. Not happy right now![emoji35] Only the stickers remained

Damn bro that sucks. Package left at your house? My wife and I argue about this but I like having my PO box to get packages delivered to. They r kept inside a safe building till I come pick them up. In the hot summer they r in air conditioned building winter doesn’t matter as much building is kept warm but not hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, juat wanted to stop in with some words from our US shipping department about this: "These are 'Random Act of Kindness orders", denoted by the old freebie sticker we used to use. A little bonus for small orders, appreciation for the little guy. I've been doing this at random for small orders, maybe 1 out of a 100, since the 4/20 sale. I hook up big orders too, freebies never stop at 15 for me." So a little explanation for the extra customer appreciation!

:smokeout:
Great news for the “little guy” like me. Hope to see you at the Freedom Rally this weekend?

Damn bro that sucks. Package left at your house? My wife and I argue about this but I like having my PO box to get packages delivered to. They r kept inside a safe building till I come pick them up. In the hot summer they r in air conditioned building winter doesn’t matter as much building is kept warm but not hot.

Yeah, package came to the house. This has never happened before so I don’t know what to do. Is it even worth contacting the Post office? I know it wasn’t customs cause they would have left a letter , I got that once before from a diff company.
People suck , though, thieves deserve to have fingers chopped off.
I may definitely have to consider a PO box , hopefully that isn’t expensive!

Small boxes aren’t bad. U just have to go in when they’re open. Mines open decent hrs so it’s not bad. Someone knows u get seeds delivered and took a chance

Still haven't gotten my beans yet...:bummer: I hate waiting this long. I live closer than you guys in the US and I ordered like three minutes after they opened up.

Brad!! Why have you forsaken me!! I need to get those ladies in the ground before the other girls get too far ahead.

I hope tomorrow will bring happiness!:zen:

Small boxes aren’t bad. U just have to go in when they’re open. Mines open decent hrs so it’s not bad. Someone knows u get seeds delivered and took a chance

Yeah I don’t know how, didn’t tell anybody I was ordering these. Think maybe somebody at the post office or somebody from where it was sent? Not sure if packages are still sent even if they’re ripped open like that. Either way whoever did it sucks, f them

What A-HOLES! I can’t stand a thief.

Back