Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

I ordered a 5 pack of the purple strawberry, I got 6 of those, a 6 pack of Deez Nuggs, and 2 pack of Amnesia x Orange diesel. And another dozen kick ass stickers.

Super happy

View attachment 949534
Did you order the Deez Nuggs, or was it thrown in? Because if you didnt order it well done @Brad_Mephisto they hooked you up bro! I got a 5 pack of deez nuggs, and purple nuggets hope I get that lucky dip. Or maybe someone just fucked up hahaha. Nice haul bud.

Pic on Reddit, guy ordered 1 strain x5 and got 5 x5 plus the freebies. With the amount of orders im betting +/- on a good amount.
if you're talking about the same post i saw,that guy did buy the 5x5

he just thought it was supposed to be 1 seed of 5 strains and was surprised he got 5 of each 5 strains

if you're talking about the same post i saw,that guy did buy the 5x5

he just thought it was supposed to be 1 seed of 5 strains and was surprised he got 5 of each 5 strains
Hmm, maybe but that would be a huge issue if he didn't see that they were 5 seeds per strain XD i mean the poc and description says 5 seeds x 5 XD could very well be though. Didn't at all mean to imply bad attention on Mephs part. Nist figured there was a huge promo and they said it went well so figured a slip up here or there was possible. I haven't really seen many complaints of forgotten stuff and not 1 uet of wrong stuff so always good there.

Hey guys, juat wanted to stop in with some words from our US shipping department about this: "These are 'Random Act of Kindness orders", denoted by the old freebie sticker we used to use. A little bonus for small orders, appreciation for the little guy. I've been doing this at random for small orders, maybe 1 out of a 100, since the 4/20 sale. I hook up big orders too, freebies never stop at 15 for me." So a little explanation for the extra customer appreciation!

:smokeout:

Back