Mephisto Genetics Official 2018 Mephisto illuminautos drop thread!

Feeling like a kid on Christmas
6856642D-BCA1-4A1D-B830-09A3D0BCE49E.jpeg

Hey guys, juat wanted to stop in with some words from our US shipping department about this: "These are 'Random Act of Kindness orders", denoted by the old freebie sticker we used to use. A little bonus for small orders, appreciation for the little guy. I've been doing this at random for small orders, maybe 1 out of a 100, since the 4/20 sale. I hook up big orders too, freebies never stop at 15 for me." So a little explanation for the extra customer appreciation!

:smokeout:
Hey gbd, good to see you pop in. Been wondering where you’ve been. :pass:

Hey guys, juat wanted to stop in with some words from our US shipping department about this: "These are 'Random Act of Kindness orders", denoted by the old freebie sticker we used to use. A little bonus for small orders, appreciation for the little guy. I've been doing this at random for small orders, maybe 1 out of a 100, since the 4/20 sale. I hook up big orders too, freebies never stop at 15 for me." So a little explanation for the extra customer appreciation!

:smokeout:

:worship:

I'm located in Canada. My last Meph order took over 4 weeks to ship to me. Hence the new Canadian Mephisto website and Canadian seed shipping depot here. But the last drop didn't make it to Canada so I had to take my chances with a shipment out of Spain and inefficient customs in Canada etc. I'm happy to see my parcel is in Vancouver and has already cleared customs. So happy to see that!!!! I'll be growing some of the new ones in my next run that will start very soon. Thank you Mephisto!

All I ordered was the Purple Nuggs, so yeah, hooked up in a big way
I would like to think they hooked up but more than likely lucky mistake for you. I ordered both and just got what I expected which I am thankful for. People mess up I have been on both ends myself lol. You won the mephisto lotto! Cheers. I know someone has asked but the amnesia indica pheno any info, like is this a unreleased strain like auto cush? I keep them cataloged so not sure if its coming out later or just as they said "lucky dip" and no more? @Brad_Mephisto maybe when it has settled you can give us a little info on these interesting gifts?

Back