Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Ocd is pretty much out the same way. For years i wore the same colored clothes, the same shoes. The way I put my clothes and shoes on. I have to go back and check the door several times to make sure it’s looked.
The worst part is, if something disrupt my daily pattern, it ruins the remainder of me day.
It used to be hard to leave the house or go to family events.
Just a couple of hits off the Nympho and all that goes away.
I rarely smoke recreationally. So 1 or 2 hits will last me for days.
I try to keep my tolerance low, but it still takes a substantially potent bud to make me feel better. I created the Nympho strain because I needed something with more bottom end. More thump to it

My Ocd is pretty much out the same way. For years i wore the same colored clothes, the same shoes. The way I put my clothes and shoes on. I have to go back and check the door several times to make sure it’s looked.
The worst part is, if something disrupt my daily pattern, it ruins the remainder of me day.
It used to be hard to leave the house or go to family events.
Just a couple of hits off the Nympho and all that goes away.
I rarely smoke recreationally. So 1 or 2 hits will last me for days.
I try to keep my tolerance low, but it still takes a substantially potent bud to make me feel better. I created the Nympho strain because I needed something with more bottom end. More thump to it
I feel those words. Sadly. I try to shake that shit myself brother. Every now and then it comes back. I'm the same way with disruption of daily patterns.choosing slower times to go to public places etc. Like you certain strains allow me to have daily function without... That? As much as I'd like to say hey I smoke weed like I used to because I liked to smoke weed. Today it's a medicine. Curious, you a fan of bubba Kush?

Hey blu I'm starting to run some lines of f1s I made. As far as pheno hunting whats the smallest pot your willing to work with? Looks like you got a mix of 3s and 5 or 6 liters? Also mentioning anxiety whats your favorite cross or strain for that? I've found cbg to work best for my anxiety disorder but info is scarce on what works. People will say go cbd but whats the fun in that?
The tan bags are .8 gal. And the black ones are a full gallon I thought it looks big as well. So I help it up to the 2 gal, the circumference is the same, but it’s much shorts. The 2 gal are taller than the tan bags.
when it comes to the anxiety, i find it better to only take a few hits. Just enough to calm the nerves. With the Nympho, usually 1 hit is enough, the second hit is to make sure it last for as long as i need it too.
@Boognelson87. Yes I like me some Bubba kush. No dispensaries around here, so strains like that are hard to come by. One of the reasons that I started growing, is so I could experience something besides the brick weed and the local skunk homegrown that used to be around here.

Wow Its good to know there's some other guys similar to me. I despise places with lots of people it just makes me to anxious. Unfortunately that led me to some bad pharmaceuticals that were just temporary fixes. Trying to find the answer with cannabis and i know its achievable because I've got to that headspace. I have a bubba kush auto from I think its magic from these forums probably give it a shot. Currently I vape about .1 of a gram which seems to work pretty good. It's like a catch 22 though I get anxiety that I'm going to overdo it so I don't do it and suffer. Just the nature of the beast I guess.

Wow Its good to know there's some other guys similar to me. I despise places with lots of people it just makes me to anxious. Unfortunately that led me to some bad pharmaceuticals that were just temporary fixes. Trying to find the answer with cannabis and i know its achievable because I've got to that headspace. I have a bubba kush auto from I think its magic from these forums probably give it a shot. Currently I vape about .1 of a gram which seems to work pretty good. It's like a catch 22 though I get anxiety that I'm going to overdo it so I don't do it and suffer. Just the nature of the beast I guess.
You are so right about the catch 22. That’s why it’s so important to find a med that works for you, as well as find your tolerance level.
Dosage is critical to avoid the immediate negative effects of cannabis.
And I’ll be the first to tell you, due to the Nympho’s potency, she can be a nightmare to most users. If you have never had a cannabis nightmare, or should I say bad trip, you don’t know what you are missing.
I’m always talking about the Nympho potency, but in the next sentence, I speak about my low tolerance. I know that can be confusing to some, so let me try to explain.
I’m the son of a Vietnam vet. When I say my dad is king of dope heads. Pardon my French. But if it’s out there, my dad has done it.
So I guess because of my dad, I was born with a tolerance for cannabis. I never really smoked much in high school because the the few times that I tried it, it don’t do anything to me.
Around age 25 a guy gave me some bud, that left my hand stained… embalming fluid I guess. This was the fist time I got high smokin weed. After that, maybe 1 out of 10 times smoking cannabis got me high. Just as some people say, It just didn’t do much for me.
In 99-2000, we used to have this fluffy light green bud called popcorn. Omg it was the best. Only a few guys would have it. Luckily I had a friend that kept it, so i got it from him on the weekend. if any one knows what this bud was, please let me know.
Anyway I soon met Mephisto. My favorite were ripley og and supernatural og. Just like other buds, some of the others didn’t do it for me. So I stuck what works. Along with Dutch passions blackberry kush auto, and blue mazar auto, they were the first buds that consistently got me high.
By combining strains that got me high, is how the Nympho was created. As you just read, potency is a must with me. But this doesn’t mean that I smoke a lot. Just as @Ace12 said, to much at one time can have a bad affect on a user. I would assume that overdoing it is like the mushroom trips that people described. Out of the void, into a parallel universe, the stuff true nightmares are made off.
The highly potency of the Nympho works for me, because it keeps me from over smoking.
1 hit is good for outings, couple of hours shopping
2 hits for high stress social events such sd Family gatherings, kids parties, funerals. For places that you don’t want to be at, but have to be at.
3 hits for me is recreational. Let’s say .25 and I’m passing by the Hubble telescope. Then I can get into a good movie. Or enjoy the barbecue that I’m hosting. And my drink a couple of beers with my family.
4 hits is like a rupee. Who, what, where is inconceivable. All I know is that I awaken, and I feel good.
I went from smoking .5g 2x a day to less than .25g every few days. It’s the Nympho’s potency that allows the medicine to last longer in my body, without the need of constantly smoking.
In my opinion, that’s a better concept for medical use. But to each his/ her own.
To me, potency is more about how long i go in between uses. I don’t want to be smoking all day everyday. This is just my way. and I like it like that.
On the other hand, the Nympho is every recreational smoker’s dream.

You are so right about the catch 22. That’s why it’s so important to find a med that works for you, as well as find your tolerance level.
Dosage is critical to avoid the immediate negative effects of cannabis.
And I’ll be the first to tell you, due to the Nympho’s potency, she can be a nightmare to most users. If you have never had a cannabis nightmare, or should I say bad trip, you don’t know what you are missing.
I’m always talking about the Nympho potency, but in the next sentence, I speak about my low tolerance. I know that can be confusing to some, so let me try to explain.
I’m the son of a Vietnam vet. When I say my dad is king of dope heads. Pardon my French. But if it’s out there, my dad has done it.
So I guess because of my dad, I was born with a tolerance for cannabis. I never really smoked much in high school because the the few times that I tried it, it don’t do anything to me.
Around age 25 a guy gave me some bud, that left my hand stained… embalming fluid I guess. This was the fist time I got high smokin weed. After that, maybe 1 out of 10 times smoking cannabis got me high. Just as some people say, It just didn’t do much for me.
In 99-2000, we used to have this fluffy light green bud called popcorn. Omg it was the best. Only a few guys would have it. Luckily I had a friend that kept it, so i got it from him on the weekend. if any one knows what this bud was, please let me know.
Anyway I soon met Mephisto. My favorite were ripley og and supernatural og. Just like other buds, some of the others didn’t do it for me. So I stuck what works. Along with Dutch passions blackberry kush auto, and blue mazar auto, they were the first buds that consistently got me high.
By combining strains that got me high, is how the Nympho was created. As you just read, potency is a must with me. But this doesn’t mean that I smoke a lot. Just as @Ace12 said, to much at one time can have a bad affect on a user. I would assume that overdoing it is like the mushroom trips that people described. Out of the void, into a parallel universe, the stuff true nightmares are made off.
The highly potency of the Nympho works for me, because it keeps me from over smoking.
1 hit is good for outings, couple of hours shopping
2 hits for high stress social events such sd Family gatherings, kids parties, funerals. For places that you don’t want to be at, but have to be at.
3 hits for me is recreational. Let’s say .25 and I’m passing by the Hubble telescope. Then I can get into a good movie. Or enjoy the barbecue that I’m hosting. And my drink a couple of beers with my family.
4 hits is like a rupee. Who, what, where is inconceivable. All I know is that I awaken, and I feel good.
I went from smoking .5g 2x a day to less than .25g every few days. It’s the Nympho’s potency that allows the medicine to last longer in my body, without the need of constantly smoking.
In my opinion, that’s a better concept for medical use. But to each his/ her own.
To me, potency is more about how long i go in between uses. I don’t want to be smoking all day everyday. This is just my way. and I like it like that.
On the other hand, the Nympho is every recreational smoker’s dream.
Some key info I'd like to say that is wisdom at is finest. Hard earned information there you only get with experience and age..crazy how many have problems and find relief with it. the bud you speak of in 99-2000. What did it smell like?

Some key info I'd like to say that is wisdom at is finest. Hard earned information there you only get with experience and age..crazy how many have problems and find relief with it. the bud you speak of in 99-2000. What did it smell like?
@Boognelson87
It really didn’t have any smell. The bud was light green and about the size so a kernel of popcorn. It really looked like popcorn with a similar texture as well.
It was really easy to smoke. And got me blazed every time.
They still call bud corn around here because if you didn’t have it, no one would buy your stuff.
For real. Paint this green, and it would look exactly like the bud I’m taking about.
A82AE2E5-0E03-49D8-8932-C6B4ADCB96CC.jpeg

Last edited:
@Boognelson87
It really didn’t have any smell. The bud was light green and about the size so a kernel of popcorn. It really looked like popcorn with a similar texture as well.
It was really easy to smoke. And got me blazed every time.
They still call bud corn around here because if you didn’t have it, no one would buy your stuff.
For real. Paint this green, and it would look exactly like the bud I’m taking about. View attachment 1359490
Im gonna go with two guesses here. One may seem sarcastic but it's not

Popular during that time and actually right when my smoking began. I remember alot of chronic around the famous strain after DRE. Now I may have always just gotten small nugs and never large I just remember smalls.

Also popcorn kush. I've never had it just know of it. Look into it. Very well could be this. But that's just my guess and the only two I have and of all the strains in the world just a guess.

Chronic probably was it. There wouldn’t be any leaves on it alt lol. The buds would be about the size of pinky. I looked like 3or 4 huge calyxes.
I remember another guy asking about the plant with the huge calyxes. But no one knew what it was.

Chronic probably was it. There wouldn’t be any leaves on it alt lol. The buds would be about the size of pinky. I looked like 3or 4 huge calyxes.
I remember another guy asking about the plant with the huge calyxes. But no one knew what it was.
Unfortunately I didn't get to smoke much good weed then. Alot of mexi brick. But I remember chronic purple Haze northern lights which it's neither of those two or shouldn't be and the rest was homegrown. Around 2001 2002 I started getting more ganja with a name and or of quality. Hope you find it tho man. That be something a real blast from the past. I'm on that diesel hunt myself..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back