Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely appreciated. As this stuff is important to me as well. I just asked because as you know I mess with the crossing of strains. It makes total sense. it's most likely why my F6 anvil was the dominant shown in F1 of the snacks. Always trying to learn lol..if you remember early on I said I may follow your lead with photos and crossing if was worth it to you. So just got questions lol.answer however is easiest to explain.
Right about the anvil versus the snacks. To get a happy medium in that cross, the snack would have had to be f6 as well.
That’s one aspect of breeding that’s often looked over.
I don’t mind helping anyone with their projects.
All I ask of them, remember?… is to make sure that it’s worth breeding.
When I say that, I’m not talking about is “good” per se. I’m referring to it’s ability to show itself in a genetic tug of war.
@f5, the hippy snacks should be ready for breeding duties. If you don’t mind me saying.
Those crosses that you mentioned will be a good test.

Sweet zensation
View attachment 1355255
Killer glue
View attachment 1355254
lvtk x ng6 8/6
View attachment 1355257
lvtk x ng6 8/8View attachment 1355261
lvtk x ng6 8/14
View attachment 1355262
the hereditary angle wing leaf structure is common in Nympho crosses.
Faster growth is also typical when photos are crossed with autos.
However, some things do go unnoticed. Such as the fact that an autoflower’s genetics is showing dominance over a phot period.
This is new territory for an auto flower, as it also shows how well the Nympho is bred. Once again this is just how I do things.
There are so many others here that are showing awesome work with autos. However, most of that work is going unnoticed. I ask that if you see something that interests you on a post, tell a friend or tag them so they can see what’s going on. After all, isn’t the afn community about sharing info and knowledge. Peace.
Those look great!

Lvtk x ng6.
I really like how fast this lady is moving. Around day 8, I slowed her down some to give her roots time to touch the bottom of the pot.
by day 12 she was looking hungry, so I knew her roots were down.
Just 2 days later @ day 14, you can that she is as wide as the pot and is growing at the speed of an auto.
Possibly cross this one with a chocolate Thunder f3 auto to add some color and make the flavor pop. Just as a little side project. Don’t Forget 25% of those will only be carriers, so a few will still have to be put into 12/12.
Just imagine, a photo with Nympho power. The future is now.
I’ll probably make enough to share a few. All I can say is don’t sleep on these
EA274A15-5327-4B85-A0EA-DF0F48073A9F.jpeg
50C2B0D3-7EDB-4B16-8B13-4B73AC545909.jpeg
78B9B4BD-E948-4CEC-853F-9A8FC70583DB.jpeg
A02873F1-0E75-4BD8-8D51-7F5CA6B49E23.jpeg
76341577-8E98-4165-8027-316544DBA802.jpeg

@ Blu-tri man seeing your ladies grow makes me jealous some time… lol:rofl: The smell the have the whole area filled up with fruit and cookie dough. Man it hard to tell some times what I am smelling, but omg its all good.
There is this one that I smoked, I thought I was eating breakfast. Man it tasted so dam good I was high but hell the taste wouldn’t let me stop smoking it…KMSL:smoking: I tell you what, Earlier I today I blew one that left me licking my lips. It was so sticky that it felt as if my lips were stuck together. You do a really good job so keep up the good work I. I have watched you come a long way and now it seems as if you are getting better by the day. I hope every one has a High Day:ht::pimp::thanks:

@Pop’n Smokz thanks you. I had another buddy tell me that it was like he was eating bacon and eggs. Really I thought he was crazy until you said it too.
It’s almost time for my midnight snack and bacon & eggs sound lovely right about now. Pancakes are my thing. I can smell them now. Peace.

Time has come to get the Nympho/ photo f1’s started.
As you know, I crossed 10 popular photo strains with he Nympho. The goal was that I have a variety of attributes to combine in future crosses.
Some of the attributes are rock hard density, which compacts the bud for better shipping.
Also long trich stalks for the hash lovers.
Thc A is in high demand so having a cultivar that produces large amounts of it, is also a winner.
Aroma, bag appeal yield and vigor should always be factored into any breeding project.
Those are just a few of the attributes that i will be looking for as a select phenos to use.
just remember, you get out of it, what you put into it.
Here are the list of crosses that I will be using.
  1. Buttermilk biscuits
  2. Flapjacks
  3. Headlocc
  4. Lvtk
  5. Runtz s1
  6. Sangria cookies
  7. Animal cookies
  8. Terp zomper
  9. Sweet zensations
  10. Killer glue.
E960C5EB-182F-452D-8E74-C14A0FCDAE6F.jpeg

B90036DE-782B-409E-ACA6-8086843BF7C0.jpeg
BDC53779-D24B-4B3B-8A73-93FFD6F2C616.jpeg

Tell me I’m not OCD.
EDE93AA9-0891-4BA4-83DA-60C4FC2D46E2.jpeg

The messed up part is that I need 8 more bags for the killer glue and sweet zensations. I’m going on I try to get past my ocd and use the 2 gallons that I have on hand. The Nympho helps with ocd, depression, anxiety.
a couple of hits right before a social event, then I can deal with the public.

Hey blu I'm starting to run some lines of f1s I made. As far as pheno hunting whats the smallest pot your willing to work with? Looks like you got a mix of 3s and 5 or 6 liters? Also mentioning anxiety whats your favorite cross or strain for that? I've found cbg to work best for my anxiety disorder but info is scarce on what works. People will say go cbd but whats the fun in that?

Tell me I’m not OCD.
View attachment 1359377
The messed up part is that I need 8 more bags for the killer glue and sweet zensations. I’m going on I try to get past my ocd and use the 2 gallons that I have on hand. The Nympho helps with ocd, depression, anxiety.
a couple of hits right before a social event, then I can deal with the public.
That looks great i suffer with bad ocd everything has to be super clean pots all the same in nice neat lines train my plants to the same height same width it can be a pain in the arse but it has to be done i find most weed makes my ocd sky rocket yet to find a auto that sorts it out
Happy growing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back