Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Often I’m asked if I’m going to take my breeding further than f1?
That question always puzzles me. I have to ask, “are people not getting how much work that I put into my projects?” Maybe this will help.
DD0FB968-686F-4E17-A185-DA55BDD6D4E2.jpeg

My Too Cruel creation took 3 strains and 6 breeding to create. As you see, the stability is built in from the start.
I always tell people to plan ahead. So when I say I bred the Cruella to itself, and bred her to the Nympho gen 6.. ones thoughts should automatically recognize that those crosses will be bred together. Voila.. Too Cruel.
As a breeder, I know that every one does it differently. This is just how I do it.
132B2A9B-FB26-4071-880F-E41B52F20680.jpeg

Here is a glance into the future.

Sweet zensation
A0AAFFBC-2D07-43A2-A8C5-A3212F7BD47C.jpeg

Killer glue
AFB14DCB-2AB5-40D5-AF3F-488A6EAFB703.jpeg

lvtk x ng6 8/6
D1CBB201-F82C-494B-875B-EF97B9066A0A.jpeg

lvtk x ng6 8/8
EA2A6DCE-1D9E-4D27-AAFD-AFE942380829.jpeg

lvtk x ng6 8/14
AD979C72-E62C-4E98-BBF4-67E445354786.jpeg

the hereditary angle wing leaf structure is common in Nympho crosses.
Faster growth is also typical when photos are crossed with autos.
However, some things do go unnoticed. Such as the fact that an autoflower’s genetics is showing dominance over a phot period.
This is new territory for an auto flower, as it also shows how well the Nympho is bred. Once again this is just how I do things.
There are so many others here that are showing awesome work with autos. However, most of that work is going unnoticed. I ask that if you see something that interests you on a post, tell a friend or tag them so they can see what’s going on. After all, isn’t the afn community about sharing info and knowledge. Peace.

Sweet zensation
View attachment 1355255
Killer glue
View attachment 1355254
lvtk x ng6 8/6
View attachment 1355257
lvtk x ng6 8/8View attachment 1355261
lvtk x ng6 8/14
View attachment 1355262
the hereditary angle wing leaf structure is common in Nympho crosses.
Faster growth is also typical when photos are crossed with autos.
However, some things do go unnoticed. Such as the fact that an autoflower’s genetics is showing dominance over a phot period.
This is new territory for an auto flower, as it also shows how well the Nympho is bred. Once again this is just how I do things.
There are so many others here that are showing awesome work with autos. However, most of that work is going unnoticed. I ask that if you see something that interests you on a post, tell a friend or tag them so they can see what’s going on. After all, isn’t the afn community about sharing info and knowledge. Peace.
Just curious as I think about these things. How much do you think choosing nympho to make the pollen influenced the dominance

Nice nugs btw. The sensation seems a little denser?
Thanks bro. The zensation has a different bud structure that’s tighter, but the killer glue is much more solid. Denser.
I have used the Nympho as the mom and as the pollen donor. In both cases I have see the same results. The resulting cross genetics will always be 50% of both parents regardless of its phenos.

The Nympho dominance comes from how she is made up.
the Nympho’s 1st generation was derives by breeding 2 original beans together. In actuality, it was a f’2 by common practice.
Gen 1=N X N
Gen 2 = (N x N) X (N x N)
Gen 3 = [(N x N) x (N x N)] X [(N x N) x (N x N)]
Gen 4 = {[(N x N) x (N x N)]x [(N x N) x (N x N]}
X {[(N x N) x (N x N)]x [(N x N) x (N x N]}
I’m running out of bracket symbols but I think you get it. The Nympho that I bred to the photos are 6th generations. So the Nympho genetics are far more dominant than a typical photo poly hybrid.
I aways say think ahead when it comes to a breeding program. But do your own thing. This is just my way.

The Nympho dominance comes from how she is made up.
the Nympho’s 1st generation was derives by breeding 2 original beans together. In actuality, it was a f’2 by common practice.
Gen 1=N X N
Gen 2 = (N x N) X (N x N)
Gen 3 = [(N x N) x (N x N)] X [(N x N) x (N x N)]
Gen 4 = {[(N x N) x (N x N)]x [(N x N) x (N x N]}
X {[(N x N) x (N x N)]x [(N x N) x (N x N]}
I’m running out of bracket symbols but I think you get it. The Nympho that I bred to the photos are 6th generations. So the Nympho genetics are far more dominant than a typical photo poly hybrid.
I aways say think ahead when it comes to a breeding program. But do your own thing. This is just my way.
That makes sense. And lol running out of bracket symbols. That's funny

That makes sense. And lol running out of bracket symbols. That's funny
I always try to make light of things. Growing and breeding can get really serious because every breeder thinks his gear is the best. Including me.
So I try to take a new direction by only showing my stuff off, and trying to answer any inquiries as best I can.

I always try to make light of things. Growing and breeding can get really serious because every breeder thinks his gear is the best. Including me.
So I try to take a new direction by only showing my stuff off, and trying to answer any inquiries as best I can.
Definitely appreciated. As this stuff is important to me as well. I just asked because as you know I mess with the crossing of strains. It makes total sense. it's most likely why my F6 anvil was the dominant shown in F1 of the snacks. Always trying to learn lol..if you remember early on I said I may follow your lead with photos and crossing if was worth it to you. So just got questions lol.answer however is easiest to explain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back