Indoor Nympho XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Runtz s1 #2. I really like this one. Terps are really fruity. And loud. It’s as tall as the MarsHydro 4x2.
4AEE73A8-BA67-46FA-A26A-55CB08B410ED.jpeg

0B5100C6-788E-4658-9876-7F4ED5A77BCF.jpeg

F18896BA-ADAD-4556-9D23-3A54D349EE34.jpeg
A270F5F2-2517-4285-9871-7C4543B364BA.jpeg

The ihg headlocc is beautiful and well put together. Very solid cultivar
BF191531-2CED-42D8-BDFF-8B6A895C53E5.jpeg
D4BE42CE-FF84-4956-9217-5AF3355BCF54.jpeg
9DCB8C60-198D-46AD-BDA6-48B12321D7BE.jpeg

Your thread is pure art. Great shots. I cannot wait to try what you've sent me. (Aiming for an early September start)

Thank you brother. I saw some your work as well, and it is very nice.
Enjoy the Nympho crosses.

Thank you. @Boognelson87
They are all really similar. I like the ones with the smoother fruit taste. Some of them smoke like a cigarette in smell and taste.
The butter milk biscuits would go good when that the Murdah cookies.
Collect some mc pollen and shoot it on the bmb. And get 75% auto seeds. Just a thought.
The Mc is smooth. The bmb would add a little more smokers taste to it. They would have a leveling effect with each other and equal something really nice.

Thank you. @Boognelson87
They are all really similar. I like the ones with the smoother fruit taste. Some of them smoke like a cigarette in smell and taste.
The butter milk biscuits would go good when that the Murdah cookies.
Collect some mc pollen and shoot it on the bmb. And get 75% auto seeds. Just a thought.
The Mc is smooth. The bmb would add a little more smokers taste to it. They would have a leveling effect with each other and equal something really nice.
Milk and cookies. Sounds like a perfect match lol

Milk & cookies = Great name. Wanna do the work? @Boognelson87
Thanks for offer. As tempting as it sounds. It would be some time before that could get done unfortunately lol. Especially with a photo. One day for photos is coming. Still working on snacks and getting a supply. I would test the auto tho lol. I'd smoke the shit out milk and cookies lol! I dig the name. Could always cross it with sangria? Sangria cookies X nympho X buttermilk X nympho? Just a thought or keep as photo cross maybe? How does sangria compare to MC? Less terpy without nympho?

Thanks for offer. As tempting as it sounds. It would be some time before that could get done unfortunately lol. Especially with a photo. One day for photos is coming. Still working on snacks and getting a supply. I would test the auto tho lol. I'd smoke the shit out milk and cookies lol! I dig the name. Could always cross it with sangria? Sangria cookies X nympho X buttermilk X nympho? Just a thought or keep as photo cross maybe? How does sangria compare to MC? Less terpy without nympho?
The sangria cookies and the animal cookies barely have any terps. Yet they are super frosty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back