Indoor Nuglet is back - grow 6 Mephisto Toof Decay. Autopots & Bio Tabs

So switched on 2nd CMH 315 (not CDMs my typo stoned mistake!) - that’s blown my VPD plan, increased heat now making extractor work for its money and I’m at 40% RH and the humidifier is on full. Oh well I’ll take lumens over humidity I guess. I’ll keep humidifier on tho as it’s still clouding the leaves for a spit second.

Got some intel on BB & PK

Boom boom

Dissolve 5ml BoomBoomSpray in 1 litre of water. For indoor use: Spray the plants until dripping wet with a solution of 5ml. per litre of water. Preferably do this just after the lights go on. For outdoor use: Spray the plants early in the morning.
BoomBoom Spray is absorbed very rapidly by plant leaves. It begins to have an effect after only two hours. It can be used with all brands and fertilizer programs: biological, bio-mineral or chemical with soil, coco and hydroponics.
Prepared solution should be used within 6 hours. After use, plant sprayer should be rinsed thoroughly with water. BoomBoomSpray is safe for plants, animals and humans.
  • Mother plants. Spray the plants 2 days before you make cuttings.
  • Cuttings. Spray the cuttings two days after they are rooted.
  • Changing pots. Spray the plants immediately after they are transplanted.
  • Production plants. Spray the plants once during the growth period. Once a week, 1 of flowering and 2 of flowering.
  • Stressed plants. Spray plants once and if necessary, repeat once more after 5 days.
DO NOT OVERDOSE PLANTS

PK

From the second week of flowering until one week before harvest, with every watering, add 1-3 ml of BIO PK5-8 per litre of water.
Or,
during flowering, weeks 3, 4, 5 & 6, feed 10 ml of Bio PK 5-8 to each plant, diluted in at least 1 litre of water.

and hi @Noshit archie gemmill - hope you’re well I remember you from previous grows and mucho sage advice received from your good self sir!

Last edited:
Approaching week 4

Hi all, another update - all going quietly boringly ok which is absolutely fine by me!

Even ol runty seems to be settling into her groove a bit now.

Have dropped back to one CMh 315 tho - temps were pushing everything to the max & plants were starting to show their discomfort - so have gone back to the 4 tucked up together arrangement for now and will see how I go.

So RH back to 70%, temps 77 - 81. All pots soaking up the water nicely from the trays and having a good ol drink.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg

Dude they're looking well healthy. Good effort.
Nice move on the CMH too. Good to see you're putting the gals and the environment first. I think you're in for a cracking next couple o' weeks. They're gonna shoot up now.
:growing:

Dude they're looking well healthy. Good effort.
Nice move on the CMH too. Good to see you're putting the gals and the environment first. I think you're in for a cracking next couple o' weeks. They're gonna shoot up now.
:growing:
Thanks man, yeah really want it to be a healthy bio tab grow unlike my previous grows when I hit em with everything on the shelf!

Think these CMHs are pretty intense in a small space. Might just right off 2nd lamp for now as a backup and when it gets super cold.

Read thru your post the other night about automating your grow, nice write up!

Got similar approaches here as I was ‘pre apocalypse’ pretty busy and on the road a lot.

Not so much for the foreseeable!

I’ve got the same RH stat & tube heater. Water runs into a 2 stage ro filter then into a tank with ball valve - upgraded bigger bore water pipe to trays. And in the tent a phresh filter, short duct out of back of tent to hyper fan in a suspended box, acoustic ducting into a silencer.

Added this grow a smaller intake fan that’s pulling in air from a constantly shaded spot outside via more acoustic ducting, I’ve fitted bug screen dams into it in stages.

That’s got its own hanging probe kicks in at a pre set temp, so passive until it’s really needed!

That humidifier of yours is that hooked up to mains water? Like the idea of not filling it up twice a day. Think I’m putting 30 litres thru it a day. Biggest consumer one I found on Amazon.

Thanks, AFN has helped me get where I'm at so I thought the write up might help others too. You never know, I might get the answer to my final hurdle... automated light height adjustment!

Yeah it dawned on me that because the HR-15 acts in a similar way to the AutoPots having its own float, then all I needed was a self filling res. I connected it to the same feed pipeline as the AutoPots and it's worked a treat since.

I looked into fitting an RO plant too but the amount of wasted water post osmosis was too high for my liking. I'm in an area of the UK with the highest water rates so it was also not financially viable either.

So we're in the run up to starting week 5 and the girls have started to get some pace!

Temps have fallen back so have turned the 2nd CMH on, still giving my humidifier a run for its money so will probably get a better one soon - struggling to maintain anything over 60 % constantly.

Lights are split height to allow for different levels of growth front and back.

Bit of taco here and there so have taken lights up higher to about 24" (was at 20") - I remember having that before with the lights - leaf temp is about 75 but they still get stressed. So will see what the few inches higher does.

The runt is a bit cabbagy !
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg

Gonna be some big girls with them just starting preflower, nice to see another biotabs user.

Thanks Sensi can I hold you to that :) :)

Loving the tabs so far - so simple and this far down the journey plants are the best looking I’ve grown - well apart from runty!

Any thoughts/experiences on PK?.

I’ve got it ready on the shelf, next to the silicum flash I forgot to add when I mixed up the pots!

I used the PK on some outdoor girls I had last year, can't really confirm whether it adds anything as they were just healthy happy plants.

You won't go wrong with the tabs though. Looking forward to your next update.

Hi all, so a week 5 since pop picture update for you - all environment variables remaining the same. Still a bit warm - averaging 80 - 81 - humidity 67% which is bang on according to the VPD chart.

The main 3 are accelerating & showing plenty of action but ol runty isn't! Can see a bit of pre flower on her but there's been no vertical growth for days - which is why I've put her on a bucket to get the height up & match her neighbour. Think she's filling out bit sideways - and to be fair she was stunted and I think from cloudy memory at least a week behind the rest - maybe 10 days...so will be interesting to see what happens to her in the next week.

Bit of taco but no sign of any deficiencies yet. I'm sold on these tabs for sure!

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg
5.jpeg
6.jpeg
7.jpeg
8.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg

Back