New Grower not having success

Hey @retireandgrowpot I'm Burr! Thought I would stop in and say hello and check out your grows. Seems like that grow did a 360 on ya. Looks great.

For your new grow, I've done some research on roots organic nutes. People seem to love them..
Flora nova grow and bloom is another simple solution I've researched. Plus add some GO-Cal/Mag+ ?? I don't know just throwing a few ideas out there for ya. Don't know if ya tried them or not before...

Best of luck!
Did ya notice how my new avatar looks like yours from the distance? [emoji6] It's like we're twins, or something... [emoji106] [emoji16] [emoji2] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not sure how or where to start a grow journal. Just started a new grow, seeds popped this morning @ 100%, thanks to the amazing advise and the wealth of information on AFN. 14 Heavy Weight Fast Vast switched to Biobizz nutes.

Space : Large room above garage but only use aprox 4 X 8
Light : 6 Super Grow LED 450
Medium : Soil FFHF perlite
Nutrients : BIOBIZZ
Very nice, very nice! [emoji106] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not sure how or where to start a grow journal. Just started a new grow, seeds popped this morning @ 100%, thanks to the amazing advise and the wealth of information on AFN. 14 Heavy Weight Fast Vast switched to Biobizz nutes.

Space : Large room above garage but only use aprox 4 X 8
Light : 6 Super Grow LED 450
Medium : Soil FFHF perlite
Nutrients : BIOBIZZ

Thats awesome love when everything germs!
You could just keep journaling in here or go to the new growers academy- same sub forum this thread is in then click the start new thread button. Its really simple. Ive got a biobizz feed schedule for autos that works pretty well ill post it up for you later

Tha
Thats awesome love when everything germs!
You could just keep journaling in here or go to the new growers academy- same sub forum this thread is in then click the start new thread button. Its really simple. Ive got a biobizz feed schedule for autos that works pretty well ill post it up for you later

This is what I plan to use from the Biobizz line along with the cal/mag and molasses.

Attachments

• IMAG0644.jpg
    IMAG0644.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 25
Yea thats pretty much the same stuff i used.
Biobizz does their own flower booster called top max but its crap imo. If you do want a flower booster i would recommend atamis bloombastic organic or green sensation. Although they are quite pricey

Back