Outdoor Northern Lights Autoflower Outdoor

What a stoner:crying:forgot to " watch" thread!
I'm sorry M, what you're growing is looking very good:thumbsup:
But what about the " Like" thing, don't you like the posts of the bros watching you?:pass:
I didnt know how to like took a good look just now lol...

Looking good mate. Can't wait to see the final weight of dried buds.

Dried Weight at 62% Jar RH is 50 grams, put 40 in a jar for a longer cure, have 10 in a jar to smoke for a bit while waiting lol. Ran out don't feel like buying more when theres stuff right there and still more plants.

Gotta take more plant pics next week

I should end up with close to 90 auto flowering plants regs. Hoping for an ounce per female out of them. Here's a pic of 2 auto ultimates 3 weeks old. Have another 12 that size and 60 seedlings. Hoping mine get nice and big like yours
IMG_20170902_115529.jpg

20170903_145530.jpg 20170903_145533.jpg 20170903_145506.jpg 20170903_145612.jpg 20170903_145518.jpg 20170903_145659.jpg 20170903_145637.jpg 20170903_145541.jpg 20170903_145604.jpg 20170903_145530.jpg 20170903_145533.jpg 20170903_145541.jpg

Here's some updated pics. The one in the pot probably needs like 3 more weeks, Looks like it's going to be fat. the one in the garden on the right around 1 week or so (it's still throwing out white pistils and getting fatter) might pick it earlier if I see any bud rot (saw the tiniest bit earlier today and snipped it out... IDK if it was actually rot but the leaf was brown and so was the little sac. Then the giant one in the garden probably like another month (it's like 5 feet tall and 4 feet wide) hopefully it matures nice and gives alot.

Been feeding my plants molasses and some light feedings for bloom. The first plant cut wasn't fed molasses but the smoke is pretty good atm (better than expected for 2nd grow) and will only get better once the other 40 grams is cured properly (letting that go at least 3-4 weeks)

You had the nice yellowing leafs telling you the ^ i am ready for cut down.^
Nice northern light. This is mine
3d0e4d99d10b3e690cd3fb1221064db0.jpg
Nice plant, looks like it will stretch alot more once it actually goes into flower. All these autoflowers say they finish so fast but I'm on like day 93 and only 1 plant was finished and honestly I think it could've gone another week and gotten fatter but was in need on bud. Just don't get anxious and cut early and it's worth the wait. Last year and 1 plant this year made the same mistake cut way too early just anxious new grower problems and the smoke is absolutely shit taste, smell and high is almost non existent.

Leaves are so nice and green too, I'm still tryna figure out nutrients to keep it that colour during beg

I should end up with close to 90 auto flowering plants regs. Hoping for an ounce per female out of them. Here's a pic of 2 auto ultimates 3 weeks old. Have another 12 that size and 60 seedlings. Hoping mine get nice and big like yoursView attachment 799163
Hope so. The 2 plants that got huge had no difference in feed/soil/nutes or any care other than it got a lot more sun than others (just the way my backyard sits). It really depends how much direct sunlight the plant gets (like no other plants in the way, no shade etc. even the plants that were in the way didn't cause shade just close to the other plants and they didn't get nearly as big). Would just say plant far apart if you have the room and try for like 8-10 hours direct sunlight a day then shade etc.

I've planted 2 autos per 45 litre container. Plus I'll experiment with planting 1 auto per 10 litre container to see what the difference in yeild is.

Nice plant, looks like it will stretch alot more once it actually goes into flower. All these autoflowers say they finish so fast but I'm on like day 93 and only 1 plant was finished and honestly I think it could've gone another week and gotten fatter but was in need on bud. Just don't get anxious and cut early and it's worth the wait. Last year and 1 plant this year made the same mistake cut way too early just anxious new grower problems and the smoke is absolutely shit taste, smell and high is almost non existent.

Leaves are so nice and green too, I'm still tryna figure out nutrients to keep it that colour during beg
She is flowering...i had to cut half of the Jack auto from RQS...toprot.
Fingers crossed for NL. Thanks for the comment.
4b0cad8c9ee655afdf47d23930b1e942.jpg

View attachment 799485 View attachment 799486 View attachment 799487 View attachment 799488 View attachment 799489 View attachment 799490 View attachment 799491 View attachment 799492 View attachment 799493 View attachment 799501 View attachment 799502 View attachment 799503

Here's some updated pics. The one in the pot probably needs like 3 more weeks, Looks like it's going to be fat. the one in the garden on the right around 1 week or so (it's still throwing out white pistils and getting fatter) might pick it earlier if I see any bud rot (saw the tiniest bit earlier today and snipped it out... IDK if it was actually rot but the leaf was brown and so was the little sac. Then the giant one in the garden probably like another month (it's like 5 feet tall and 4 feet wide) hopefully it matures nice and gives alot.

Been feeding my plants molasses and some light feedings for bloom. The first plant cut wasn't fed molasses but the smoke is pretty good atm (better than expected for 2nd grow) and will only get better once the other 40 grams is cured properly (letting that go at least 3-4 weeks)

Thats looks like some great bud!! Well done!!

Hey!!
It all comes down to this....we NEED as many votes as possible in the outdoor contest. If we don't get a solid number of voters, then we will question the love for outdoor plants, and the need for a contest!!
So PLEASE stop by both of these threads, and put down your votes.
Auto Live Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-live-bud-voting-thread.61553/
Auto Dried Bud https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-autoflower-dry-bud-voting-thread.61554/
Votes will be limited to 3 per voter, and votes will be tallied up at the end and both the live and dried bud results will be added together to crown the outdoor auto champion.

Every voter that stops by and also puts down a coment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies.

Back