New Grower Northern Lights auto. First Grow. Aerogarden

I dry trim after hanging my branches for 7 days or so. Until a decent sized stem has some snap to it when broken. I put the buds in canning jars and burp the jars twice a day for a week to two weeks, or until the humidity reading in the jars is around 50 to 60% and stabilized. Jut my preference though. :peace:
That’s pretty much the process I am going to try along with the wet. Than whatever suits me best I’ll stick with. :)

I dry trim after hanging my branches for 7 days or so. Until a decent sized stem has some snap to it when broken. I put the buds in canning jars and burp the jars twice a day for a week to two weeks, or until the humidity reading in the jars is around 50 to 60% and stabilized. Jut my preference though. :peace:
My man, exactly my method and imo the only way for Quality.:pighug:

Welcome! Lookin good so far!! Its not gunna make monsters, but a small personal garden is a good thing. [emoji106] check out the micro grows and solo cups!!

Sent by a weed nerd
They actually did pretty good. Chopping them in a couple days. I added pics of them. I’m upgrading to a tent and dwc so hopefully I get some of those monsters :vibe:

So right now each of the girls have knives sticking out of their lower stalks. Before anyone thinks this post is a “who done it” type of post I’ll confess to the stabbings :yoinks:. I read about a very old (Chinese I do believe) technique of making the plants think they are under attack by ....I dunno....a deer...gremlins...anything really. Apparently (yes, I really do mean apparently so please have an open mind:confused1:) it stresses the plant out for the 2 days plus (depending on your type of grow) you are flushing the plant before chopping her down. This supposedly makes the plant produce more of her goodness because she’s in fight mode and refuses to let those gremlins get the upper hand. The whole time she’s fighting she’s got her buds just bouncing to the beat of her theme song “Eye of the Tiger” while hypothetically upping her production.:growing:

Yeah...I have quite the imagination :note:

I figured wth the girls are chopped in two days so why not give it a try. It’s only 2 days of high stress and I already did HST by breaking their stems and using duct tape as the band aid which they took like champs. They will win this fight too and by doing so hopefully it truly does bring out a little more of their goodness which makes this girl here very happy. :yay1::bday1:I love trying new things...keeps me interested and entertained.

I've heard of this, splitting of the stalk, some people jam a pencil through, or a couple screws/nails,

Never had the guts to try haha

Make sure you have reinforced the stalk a little above your knife, zip-tie, tape, or something,
apparently the split has a tendency to travel up the plant if your not careful

Happy harvest and :goodluck:

I've heard of this, splitting of the stalk, some people jam a pencil through, or a couple screws/nails,

Never had the guts to try haha

Make sure you have reinforced the stalk a little above your knife, zip-tie, tape, or something,
apparently the split has a tendency to travel up the plant if your not careful

Happy harvest and :goodluck:
Oh crap lol. Thanks for the info. Hopefully 48 hours won’t be enough time for it to travel.

Lol....all I see are plants that have withering leaves. My assumption is with or without the brutal murder I would see the same thing. I think it’s a load of bull$&@? lol. Oh well....at least I know for next time :bummer:

Back