Sure are looking good!

UPDATE:
Temps are right at 79F

RH is at 68% and the distance is right around 20 inches.i'll re set it in the morning.i moved it up a small bit,i'll also turn it back up to 3/4 of full power soon.just watching the behaviors of the plants. they love this light so far.JUST LIKE ME :D getting big a few of them,ok well two,bt one is doing excellent. i have been taking leaves so she looks a LOT smaller than she is and Im sorry I didnt get any pics prior but I was baked and in garden mode at the time LOL :D but Im really happy with the even colors and performance of the genetics thus far. no splotching ,discoloration or lightening of the tops of leaves. I want to watch to see how aggressively and/or fully or MORE overall that the lower stalks get pull up and out from this light. hence the full power prolly. so we'll see.should have a beautiful shape to them assuming the fill out in flower some :) Thanks guys.looking forward to next update.

A few sexed today.

View attachment 649188 View attachment 649189 View attachment 649190 View attachment 649191 View attachment 649192 View attachment 649193

I hadn't really planned to do so many updates but these things are just growing like crazy! Look at the first pics from Wed. Now see what they look like! Except for the one stalled due to root damage, they are really doing well! maybe its the light.......lol!

f1 pic1 -10-23-2016.jpg
f2 pic1 -10-23-2016.jpg
f3 pic1 -10-23-2016.jpg
f4 pic1 -10-23-2016.jpg
Test Grow in tent -10-23-2016.jpg

I've been unable to set the lights using my multi-meter. So I plug it into my watt meter and set each channel to 100 watts, so running at 200 watts right now. Probably more than needed but I'm not complaining about the results!

I've been unable to set the lights using my multi-meter. So I plug it into my watt meter and set each channel to 100 watts, so running at 200 watts right now. Probably more than needed but I'm not complaining about the results!
Don't you have a potentiometer on your set up?

This seedling is blowing away everything in the tent! It is now as wide as the pot! It was tranplanted Thurs around 1pm How's this for growth!!

Friday's pic:

F4 pic1 -10-21-2016.jpg

Today, at 1:40pm:

F4 pic1 -10-24-2016.jpg

re-read this and its an issue with my meter, it won't read amperage may need a new meter. I did loan it to someone a while back......... I can dim the lights no problem.

yes, but haven't connected the meter I bought yet, waiting for the housing to be bored out for the meter. I can adjust it, just can't set it to a certain ma level yet

Back