Outdoor North of the Arctic Circle Greenhouse grow

This is just amazing all around. I have tons of questions I'd love to ask you about living up there but I'll spare you most of them :biggrin:

Gotta know how you came to live up there though? I live outdoors and I'm one that doesn't really mind seclusion as long as my gals with me so I think we'd love it up there.

:slap: Great growing, especially under such conditions.

thanks for the juice thefarmer1, I was working my business (carpentry/contractor) giving everything to the Market Place, loosing myself, so decided to follow my heart North. Always been an outdoor dog, just took me 48 yrs to find home. Been far north 21 yrs, by far the best thing I've done for myself

8" of snow 9/25. first pic is greenhouse, see the cabin window above?, next 2 pics shot from window
P1020045.JPG
P1020040.JPG
P1020043.JPG

Props once again for living the way we as humans should live. Well done trailanimal!! So whats the strain plans for next season?

Props once again for living the way we as humans should live. Well done trailanimal!! So whats the strain plans for next season?
my strain list for next season? It's more like a living entity, a virus maybe, always changing and changing back. The current list is: Lost Coast Skunk/HSO, UK Cheese/HSO, Blue Dream/HSO, Lemon Juice Express/HSO, OG Kush/HSO, Blueberry Headband/Emerald Triangle, Lemon Haze/Emerald Triangle, GSC/FastBuds, Rhino Ryder/FastBuds, CBD Sugar Gom/Seedsman, Sweet Skunk/ Sweet Seeds

Back