Outdoor North of the Arctic Circle Greenhouse grow

Hi trailanimal
All i can say is WOW.......... That is just a View and a half and some more :bow:
And your Auto's turned out pretty dam cute as well :thumbsup:
Well done matey:clapper:

thanks rotweiller, really had fun with the grow, real fun with AFN, gonna be missing the girls, looking forward to smoke reports

view from the greenhouse today. crop in jars, first cut about 3 wks into cure, smoke reports soon
P1020007.JPG

view from the greenhouse today. crop in jars, first cut about 3 wks into cure, smoke reports soonView attachment 485946

Absolutely stunning view bud!! You must feel graced to be able to live in such majesty! I know I do...here's a pic from fishing at my bud's cabin last week.

Congrats on your harvest...got some great smoke for the winter!!

Attachments

• IMG_2952.JPG
    IMG_2952.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 52
yup 912GreenSkell, I feel blessed by this place I live in. Did you catch any fish? You caught one hell of a pic. Waiting for cure, smok'in semi-cured popcorn. the purple kush and sweet skunk are early standouts, all 10 strains are smoking well already and promising to become, well, even better. Fun testing the crop, but I do miss growing the girls, next season is already in my sights.

yup 912GreenSkell, I feel blessed by this place I live in. Did you catch any fish? You caught one hell of a pic. Waiting for cure, smok'in semi-cured popcorn. the purple kush and sweet skunk are early standouts, all 10 strains are smoking well already and promising to become, well, even better. Fun testing the crop, but I do miss growing the girls, next season is already in my sights.

Well done trails, the works all done now so time to kick back in front of the fire with jars of your bounty all winter hey ! as your season comes to an end, mine is just starting, had my first 30degC day yesterday. Enjoy your harvest man
:baked:

Tons of fish caught...the worst days was around 12 walleye and a pike or two. By the end of the week my buddy and I landed over 70 walleye each day combined. I only wish you had an extra 100watts on your system. The light sensitive varieties you could grow would be huge! Cant wait to see your grow next year! Hopefully some LST will increase your yields immensely!

Well done trails, the works all done now so time to kick back in front of the fire with jars of your bounty all winter hey ! as your season comes to an end, mine is just starting, had my first 30degC day yesterday. Enjoy your harvest man
:baked:

thanks vas, and you enjoy your grow, may your days be sunny and long

Back