Outdoor North of the Arctic Circle Greenhouse grow

some larger blue dream buds on 12" skillet, day 19 of cure, get
P1020013.JPG
P1020019.JPG
s me really high, balanced hybrid stone/high, good day time if I don't smoke too much, then, too spacey to efficiently get work done, lol

Hey man you deserve it!
Can't wait to see what you can do next season!
I gotta say the black rose is my favorite as far as looks go, very photogenic! Beautiful place you have there! Cheers! :)

I'll wait to day 30 then do some smoke reports. SBR grew fast and big, large buds, nice relaxing Indica stone, not over powering narcotic like some some indicas

Sweet man! I eagerly await the final verdict!
Gonna have to follow you on your grows from now on, can't get enough of the cold weather grows! I have a cabin at 11000 feet here in Colorado and love seeing possible options for a garden up there.

Very well done planned and executed ,looking amazing and only you're 3rd auto grow ,gonna have some nice buds ,super dank mason filling grow !!!!!!

This is just amazing all around. I have tons of questions I'd love to ask you about living up there but I'll spare you most of them :biggrin:

Gotta know how you came to live up there though? I live outdoors and I'm one that doesn't really mind seclusion as long as my gals with me so I think we'd love it up there.

:slap: Great growing, especially under such conditions.

Back