Outdoor North of the Arctic Circle Greenhouse grow

my strain list for next season? It's more like a living entity, a virus maybe, always changing and changing back. The current list is: Lost Coast Skunk/HSO, UK Cheese/HSO, Blue Dream/HSO, Lemon Juice Express/HSO, OG Kush/HSO, Blueberry Headband/Emerald Triangle, Lemon Haze/Emerald Triangle, GSC/FastBuds, Rhino Ryder/FastBuds, CBD Sugar Gom/Seedsman, Sweet Skunk/ Sweet Seeds

Haha an evolving/revolving list, no surprise here. I am having the same problem! Most stress I have had since harvest=Choosing next years strains! Sounds like you have some awesome times ahead of you with those strains! I am running another Dutch Passion year next year. 12 strains outdoors(11 of 12 are Dutch Passion)

Full Sun Garden:
DP Think Different 12/12
DP Blueberry
DP Frisian Dew
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice

Full Sun Autos:
DP Auto Ultimate
DP Colorado Cookies
DP Brooklyn Sunrise
DP Auto Daiquiri Lime

Test Garden
DP Frisian Duck
DP Orange Hill Special
DP Durban Poison
DP Passion #1

Skunk and kush fan I see ,me two ,growing a vigorous kushncheese right now ,they used the emerald og for the kush part and of course skunk#1 for the cheese .

Each plant will be huge I bet ,when's the Durban done .

Haha an evolving/revolving list, no surprise here. I am having the same problem! Most stress I have had since harvest=Choosing next years strains! Sounds like you have some awesome times ahead of you with those strains! I am running another Dutch Passion year next year. 12 strains outdoors(11 of 12 are Dutch Passion)

Full Sun Garden:
DP Think Different 12/12
DP Blueberry
DP Frisian Dew
Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice

Full Sun Autos:
DP Auto Ultimate
DP Colorado Cookies
DP Brooklyn Sunrise
DP Auto Daiquiri Lime

Test Garden
DP Frisian Duck
DP Orange Hill Special
DP Durban Poison
DP Passion #1
Quite the lineup! gonna have to try DP one of these grows

A s
Durban is supposed to be done mid sept.[/QUOTE a sativa that is done mid September wow ,not familiar with the African strains as much that has definitely caught my interest living in the beaver state .

Back