Outdoor North east Ontario auto grow

Thankyou guys for the response and the likes. What a great site and great bunch of like minded growers young and old.

Just to let everyone know I do not sell my weed. I give some to my son who has gran mall seizures and a dear friend at 42 has wasting disease That is why I have 43 plants

- - - Updated - - -

Just to let everyone know I do not sell my weed. I give some to my son who has gran mall seizures and a dear friend at 42 has wasting disease That is why I have 43 plants

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, no problem! We understand I just wish I had a place for more! But I'm hoping I'll have enough for my lady and I, and my daughter.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, no problem! We understand I just wish I had a place for more! But I'm hoping I'll have enough for my lady and I, and my daughter.

I grow mine 'cause being stoned makes my wife easier to live with ... a lot of other things easier to live w/ to ... Takes a couple zips a month to keep the broom and pointed hat in the closet ... selling would take the fun out of growing though I sure would if I had the balls ...

I grow mine 'cause being stoned makes my wife easier to live with ... a lot of other things easier to live w/ to ... Takes a couple zips a month to keep the broom and pointed hat in the closet ... selling would take the fun out of growing though I sure would if I had the balls ...

Chester, I feel for you. Weed makes most things easier (except for math.) I wish my wife would smoke some. At least she lets me grow it.

Nice plot man, id love to water that everyday.
Good luck

My wife rarely smoked until I got a Vape ... now we Vape 6-8 bowls a day starting at 6am and ending about 10 pm ... she likes that it's easier on the lungs w/ no smoking odor ... she doesn't need to get high to be sweeter, just a little buzz to take the broomstick out of her butt ... I'm sure it helps my personality too ... we've been vaping like this for the past 9 months and both lost 15-20 lbs in that time w/o dieting ... what's not to like ?

Last edited:
I have found in the past no matter how much I grow if I sell any I always run out and pay more it never adds up and never will.

Back