Indoor Nizmo's earthbox adventure under HLG Blackbird!!

I'm buying another jr for the jean-o testers. I'm thinking of 2 jrs and 2 5 gallon fabric pots to do a side by side aswell(since its 2 of each strain) and see how they do.. @WildBill
tenor.gif

Day 26 for the Midwest widow and im kinda undecided st this point cuz I have 2 photos going on in the small tent and would be better in this tent light wise. Then again this plant is gonna be a good size as well but I think it will go under the ts1000.:confused1::confused1:
20211103_170929.jpg
20211103_170703.jpg

Day 30 for Midwest widow
I think I should of topdressed a couple days before I did but no biggie.
P.S. don't go by the white curtain hanger as height from previous pictures lol I moved it up so the tent won't suck the walls in close to her.
20211107_195015.jpg
20211107_194951.jpg
20211107_194938.jpg
20211107_194922.jpg

Hey nizmo, gorgeous plants!

On the menu of my local taquería they use 'barbacoa' for brisket, cooked until it falls apart in a stringy mess, kind of like Cuban 'ropa vieja.' After you mentioned that might not be a good definition, I had to look it up. So in the dictionary 'barbacoa' translates as barbecue. In fact, they said that the English word 'barbecue' comes from the Spanish 'barbacoa.' So I learned something you probably already knew, thank you very much.

Hey nizmo, gorgeous plants!

On the menu of my local taquería they use 'barbacoa' for brisket, cooked until it falls apart in a stringy mess, kind of like Cuban 'ropa vieja.' After you mentioned that might not be a good definition, I had to look it up. So in the dictionary 'barbacoa' translates as barbecue. In fact, they said that the English word 'barbecue' comes from the Spanish 'barbacoa.' So I learned something you probably already knew, thank you very much.

Thanks I definitely enjoy and love growing plants weird to say but it comes naturally or like feels natural to me to do it.

You gotta try traditional barbacoa made in a hole in the dirt now that gots some flavor.

@Mara Cachafa I jist remembered stringy mess and it reminded me of carne deshebrada that is a stringy mess as well lol so delicious

Back