Indoor Nizmo gets cheesy

@Yeatster it was getting on the way of other shoots so I just pulled back a leaf and the rest are just branches being lst'd. But I think it would work to tuck em instead of cutting the leaf.
Yup. It works. Hell i have cropped leafs in the way even.

But you got a fine rep slap for the killer bondage my man

Day 28 Royal Cheese "bondage queen"
IMG_9623.JPG

@Unique thanks man i appreciate the kind words.
that one ya have looking just like my Duurty Magic, check it out, how similar we growing them out! ohh a couple shatter pics for ya, I made that yesterday/today come out super!!!:pass:
IMG_3707.JPG
IMG_3718.JPG
IMG_3728.JPG
IMG_3729.JPG
IMG_3730.JPG
IMG_3703.JPG

only my Duurty's not into Bondage :p

@Unique oh man that looks delicious. I would want to try and make some too but i havent really read about how to go about it. How much buds to make that amount man?
My cheese loves the bondage but she resist tho..:naughtystep::baked::goauto::jointman:

@Unique oh man that looks delicious. I would want to try and make some too but i havent really read about how to go about it. How much buds to make that amount man?
My cheese loves the bondage but she resist tho..:naughtystep::baked::goauto::jointman:
thanks bro, I tried really hard this time to perfect it.. I think I did very well this time around, I'm sure I can still do better... it's not hard to make bro, really and I didn't use a single bud, lol just some sugar leaves & stalks that's all that come from...I can help ya, if you want make sometime...

@Unique hell yeah man I would want to make some. As soon as I harvest and have trim and whatever fluffy larf ill would want to make some.
deal my friend, when it's done and cured you pm me or whatever and I walk ya right through every step..I been recording times, for color and all that.. so I think I have this figured out! you know I'm a bit meticulous :p

Back