Newbie tools, What is needed and why, Come contrbute!

I will be oxygenating my tap water using an aquarium pump and air-stone. Does anyone have experience of adding nutes to this method...if so, should they be added pre/during/post oxygenation process?

Thanks
Lloyd

i hope it doesn't matter cause I just add nutes post-oxygen right before it goes into the pot

What does the ozone do to the CO2 in the tent if your making CO2? Will it reduce the amount?

I let my water bubble for a couple days, pull the airstone apply cal/mag and silica FIRST, let it sit for a minute on two and add my nutes. Just like cocolopez said.:check:

You can use a turkey baster to get excess water out of your trays w/o having to move the whole plant.

Wet/dry vacuum cleaner (one that is specifically for sucking up water) makes it very quick and easy to suck up excess water.
£30 gets you a full sized 1000w wet/dry vacuum on ebay and it will last for years.

This is the most important tool in my box.....A must have for growing in soil!

Ph wizard accurate 8
m62HdRIuFI2qQvC66p9UeAA.jpg

LIGHT PULLY's Highly recommend
no more thought or struggle on how to rig the lights so they are easily adjustable.
Now if my girls have grown and I need to raise the light, I use one finger to move it to correct height and that is it.
For the $20 (might have been less) I feel it was well worth it.
My grow space is full when I am in it, so the less movement required the better!

Very good list, especially if ya live out in the boonies, it's a 40+ mile round trip for me to the nearest Wal-Mart. :slaps:I find wire clothes hangers very good for drying- and i dont think you mentioned fans, i usually have an oscillating fan(or 2) blowing on my little plants as i read it helps make healthy stems, also helps keep temps down when growing in a small closet.

Back