Newbie tools, What is needed and why, Come contrbute!

An absolutely epic list.... however if it's for newbies, and must means 'got to have it in order to have a successful grow.'..... I don't think isopropyl, ph meters, jewellers loups or spray bottles are musts in that context. I don't use them and consider my grows small and amateurish, but successful.

I agree with that in a sense. My last grow was way back in the eighties, and I didn't have half this stuff. I got smokeable weed, so I was happy. A lot of the stuff is more in the category of "better to have" rather than "must". A good example is the pH meter: never used one before, and got lucky in that department (not everyone does!). This time around, though, I'd rather know if there's a problem right away rather than hoping everything turns out okay, so I have to say that this list is eerily similar to my shopping list...

There are two things I can think of that was missed.
Patience.MUST It seems like forever
Tight Lips. MUST. I hate police

last time i grew was early 2000 all i had was a vile and ph drops. But was always bubble buckettes of bubbles bins i still use drops.

Now im told purblend pro good beginner stuff. Cheep too 26$ 1 qt. and. Optical mg. 1L. 13$ cal mag is cal mag In coco

oh wow, didn't think of all that, thank you! #lottolearn

This helped me shrink my list of stuff to a much more realistic one for a first time grower. Thanks a lot.

Back