Grow Mediums New to Coco, New to Autoflowers

@witchyhour I don't have the bags to make hash & have never tried it. I figured I'd make oil from the leaves & some of the buds. The wife likes consuming edibles/canna coconut oil more than vaping.

@witchyhour I don't have the bags to make hash & have never tried it. I figured I'd make oil from the leaves & some of the buds. The wife likes consuming edibles/canna coconut oil more than vaping.
Nice! I think it's better than hash, probably. I worry I'd mess my tolerance up if I have hash.

But I got the bags, so I'm gonna make hash and give it to friends! Christmas is just around the corner and it makes for a great stocking stuffer. :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mimi met the blades yesterday, she was at day 82 (approximately day 72 if she had a "normal" auto flower life).
23Jul - fed 1.5 cups of flush solution
24Jul - fed 2 cups
25Jul - fed 2 cups
26Jul - Changed to a more water flush - 1/2gal of water with 1/2mL of Mammoth P, 1/16tsp of Hades Down to pH at 6.0. Fed 2 cups
27Jul - fed 2 cups.
28Jul - Chop day. Wet weights - main cola weighed in at 1.4oz or 41grams, all the buds together were 5.4oz or 154grams.

Last glamour shots IMG_4181.jpg IMG_4182.jpg
Death march on Rainbow Bright sheet. IMG_4183.jpg IMG_4184.jpg
It's cloudy but I don't see any amber. IMG_4187.jpg IMG_4188.jpg IMG_4189.jpg
This is how far I had gotten before having to break to take the man-child to work. IMG_4190.jpg IMG_4191.jpg
Rock solid nuggets even on the lowers. IMG_4192.jpg
She's all naked! IMG_4195.jpg
And she's down. IMG_4196.jpg
I'll have to wait a bit before I grow again. My tent is being moved from the very comfortably cool basement to the hot-as-balls garage *huff*. Once I'm ready to grow again I'll be growing two Stone Dragons, Mephisto's 24 Carat Illuminauto, and Mephisto's Deep Blue C Illuminauto. Should be a frost-fest in my tent!

Mimi met the blades yesterday, she was at day 82 (approximately day 72 if she had a "normal" auto flower life).
23Jul - fed 1.5 cups of flush solution
24Jul - fed 2 cups
25Jul - fed 2 cups
26Jul - Changed to a more water flush - 1/2gal of water with 1/2mL of Mammoth P, 1/16tsp of Hades Down to pH at 6.0. Fed 2 cups
27Jul - fed 2 cups.
28Jul - Chop day. Wet weights - main cola weighed in at 1.4oz or 41grams, all the buds together were 5.4oz or 154grams.

Last glamour shots View attachment 608392 View attachment 608393
Death march on Rainbow Bright sheet. View attachment 608394 View attachment 608395
It's cloudy but I don't see any amber. View attachment 608396 View attachment 608397 View attachment 608398
This is how far I had gotten before having to break to take the man-child to work. View attachment 608399 View attachment 608400
Rock solid nuggets even on the lowers. View attachment 608401
She's all naked! View attachment 608402
And she's down. View attachment 608403
I'll have to wait a bit before I grow again. My tent is being moved from the very comfortably cool basement to the hot-as-balls garage *huff*. Once I'm ready to grow again I'll be growing two Stone Dragons, Mephisto's 24 Carat Illuminauto, and Mephisto's Deep Blue C Illuminauto. Should be a frost-fest in my tent!

It looks great, and very nice wet weight. She is super covered with resin! :) [emoji122] [emoji106]

Where did you get the dragons? After seeing the BoM one, I'd love to try it but I can't find it anywhere...

@witchyhour Autoflower Portal Giftshop, I had to do research through threads to find it. There's a sale this weekend.
https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/shop

https://autoflower-portal.net/community/threads/summer-sale-28-31-july.175

Last edit, maybe - Stone is really awesome about the freebies, especially if you write a note to him about the word-of-mouth on here. Let him know Vorkosigan sent you & you'll love what you get! Once you purchase from the Giftshop you'll be invited to their forum. It's a small forum but there are a lot of great growers sharing info and journaling on there.

Last edited:
Nice! I think it's better than hash, probably. I worry I'd mess my tolerance up if I have hash.

But I got the bags, so I'm gonna make hash and give it to friends! Christmas is just around the corner and it makes for a great stocking stuffer. :)

Heeeyyyaaa witchy...dont forget @Vorkosigan and me,our stockings are looking pretty empty...peace ...V ,looking good brahhh !!!!
image.jpeg

Heeeyyyaaa witchy...dont forget @Vorkosigan and me,our stockings are looking pretty empty...peace ...V ,looking good brahhh !!!! View attachment 609205
If you live close by, you can count on it! I just threw away the post harvest sticky gloves and the stuff scraped from the cutters because no one wanted it. :(

@witchyhour Autoflower Portal Giftshop, I had to do research through threads to find it. There's a sale this weekend.
https://shop.autoflower-portal.net/shop

https://autoflower-portal.net/community/threads/summer-sale-28-31-july.175

Last edit, maybe - Stone is really awesome about the freebies, especially if you write a note to him about the word-of-mouth on here. Let him know Vorkosigan sent you & you'll love what you get! Once you purchase from the Giftshop you'll be invited to their forum. It's a small forum but there are a lot of great growers sharing info and journaling on there.
Thank you! I'm gonna go check it out now. :)

Back