Grow Mediums New to Coco, New to Autoflowers

35c44b24da65a11c9037767012f7979a.jpg

I have this equipment and don't know what to do with it, need guidance pleaseeee

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk
Pack it up and send it to me!:) Just kidding, you go ahead and have fun with it! Hope all is well with ya!

I looked back in the journal and noticed I forgot to give an update on final weight for Mimi - 1.2oz or 33g dry. She is a great hybrid mix, super frosty. Happens to be my sister-in-law's favorite so my wife gave quite a bit of bud to her without my knowledge *grumble growly growl*. I just gave some to my best friend that recently moved back home, he and his fiancé said it smells AMAZING. In the jar she smells like a fruit-fuel, individual buds smell like a ruby red grapefruit and that smell sticks to your fingers. She tastes like citrus and pine. The high is a blood-pumping through the body with tons of thoughts running through the brain then slowly down to a warm fuzzy sleep. I had 6g of dried trim that I turned into oil with 1g of bud added, such a good oil for chilling before sleep but too much actually keeps me awake with the high.
Final pics
IMG_4240.jpg IMG_4242.jpg IMG_4243.jpg IMG_4244.jpg IMG_4245.jpg IMG_4246.jpg IMG_4247.jpg IMG_4248.jpg IMG_4249.jpg IMG_4250.jpg

I looked back in the journal and noticed I forgot to give an update on final weight for Mimi - 1.2oz or 33g dry. She is a great hybrid mix, super frosty. Happens to be my sister-in-law's favorite so my wife gave quite a bit of bud to her without my knowledge *grumble growly growl*. I just gave some to my best friend that recently moved back home, he and his fiancé said it smells AMAZING. In the jar she smells like a fruit-fuel, individual buds smell like a ruby red grapefruit and that smell sticks to your fingers. She tastes like citrus and pine. The high is a blood-pumping through the body with tons of thoughts running through the brain then slowly down to a warm fuzzy sleep. I had 6g of dried trim that I turned into oil with 1g of bud added, such a good oil for chilling before sleep but too much actually keeps me awake with the high.
Final pics
View attachment 666589 View attachment 666590 View attachment 666591 View attachment 666592 View attachment 666593 View attachment 666594 View attachment 666595 View attachment 666596 View attachment 666597 View attachment 666598
How have you been bro??? Still hammering the grows PPN???

@budelee I've been good, still going to school & keeping the 4.0 up (finals next week & need to hammer out 4 more pages on a paper). Had to stop growing while the tent was down for friends to use basement/garage for storage. Got the tent back up & just started a new grow in the Amare room, link is in my signature.
I see you're killing it!

@budelee I've been good, still going to school & keeping the 4.0 up (finals next week & need to hammer out 4 more pages on a paper). Had to stop growing while the tent was down for friends to use basement/garage for storage. Got the tent back up & just started a new grow in the Amare room, link is in my signature.
I see you're killing it!
Mehhh..im doing okay,each grow brings more knowledge and a better product..hey,there have been some rule changes un the BOM and a person can nominate their own plant now( not that ill have anything ready for a few months)..also you can still nom anothers plant..you picked a great time to come back,the christmas season is gonna have a ton of free giveaways and competitions for some awesome gear!!!

Thats awesome that you are near finals..you'll hit a home run!! My youngest is at the same point and shell be graduating Dec 16 with a Bachelors...

Hell yeah, way to go youngest!

I won't have anything for BOM until February, & still need journals under the belt for testing and whatnots. Giveaways and contests sound cool...I still have around 260 seeds to grow LMAO.

Final pics
View attachment 666589 View attachment 666590 View attachment 666591 View attachment 666592 View attachment 666593 View attachment 666594 View attachment 666595 View attachment 666596 View attachment 666597 View attachment 666598

Lovely..:d5:

Back